Four guys, One apartment

I fluttered my eyes open and I saw myself laying on the couch. I saw Derek walk out of his room and I smiled.

"Mornin." He smiled sitting on the couch. "You slept here last night?" Derek asked and I nodded.

"Don't worry, it was confy." I told him and he sighed. "You okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"You should come to Beacon Hills. It gets kinda sad when there's only one Hale living there." He said and I shook my head.

"What about the phycopathic uncle we have?" I asked and he let out a small laugh.

"Look, this is my home. I grew up here. I'm sure out of everyone you should understand." I said and he nodded.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up. "That your boyfriend?" Derek asked.

"More like the guy I'm dating." I corrected and I answered the phone. "Do you still have 3 guys living at your place?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked and I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and I opened it.

He stood their with some bags of food and I smiled. "Because I bought breakfast." He said and I smiled.

"Thankyou." I said and Derek took the bags. "I like this guy." Derek said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You are amaizing." I said hugging him and he laughed. "I had to pay you back somehow." He said and I smiled.

"What's going on?" Stiles asked and I looked at the food. "Taylor bought us food." I told Stiles and he nodded.

"You mind if we talk?" Taylor asked and I nodded walking outside of my apartment.

"How about that second kiss?" He asked and I placed a soft kiss on his lips. Damn I forgot Derek had supernatural hearing.

"So, you gonna join us for breakfast?" I asked and he nodded. I opened the apartment door and we walked in.

I saw Derek and Stiles already eating and I groaned. "He bought it for the five of us. Not for you two pigs." I told them snatching the rest of the food.

I grabbed the food and me and Taylor sat on the couch as Derek and Stiles sat on the spiny chairs.

"Has anyone seen Theo?" I asked and they all shook their heads. I went into one of the guest room and I heard Hopes voice.

Is he on facetime with her? "Knock knock." I said and I opened the door. "Hey Hope. Theo told me about-" I was about to finish my sentence until Theo threw a pillow at my face.

"Get out!" Theo groaned and I smirked. "Hey Dawn." Hope waved and I smiled.

"See, Hope wants me here." I grinned walking to the laptop. I saw a bruise on her shoulder and I furrowed my eyes.

"Hey, how'd you get that bruise?" I asked and she tried covering it up. "I fell." She said.

"On your shoulder?" Theo asked and she stuttered. "Yeah, it was a, weird fall." She told us and I look at Theo with his clenched fists.

"I should go." She said and I waved her off. "Before you punch something. Taylor bought us breakfast." I sighed telling him and he nodded.

We walked out the room and I joined Taylor back on the couch. "So, Taylor, why are you so intrested in me?" I asked and he sighed.

"Anyone wanna play a game?" Theo asked and I looked over to him. "I don't, that last time we played a game, it almost drove Stilinski of a cliff. Physically and mentally." I told Theo and Stiles turned around.