Bullets

I'm sorry did I just hear Stiles voice. I turned around. No I'm not, no I'm not. I think im gonna faint. Deffinetley gonna faint.

I turned my head back to sheriff. Right he doesn't know anything about what happened between me and Stiles. Someone should just kill me.

"Well, I guess this is the perfect reunion." Sheriff said and I shook my head scrunching my face.

"I think you should leave us to figure it out dad." Stiles said and his dad nodded walking out.

I set out the files sitting down in his office and I laid out the bullet wounds evidence. "So-" Stiles was about to start a conversation.

"Don't, you dare try to start a conversation with me Stilinski. Ever." I warned giving my most evil glare.

"Got it." Stiles said sitting back and I looked at the bullet wounds. "What bullet is that?" Stiles asked and I furrowed my eyes.

"That, is a wadd cutter." I stated and I looked closely at it, I looked at the other file as well.

"Pass me that other file." I told him and he slid the file over to my side. "That's weird. This bullets an FMJ." I told him passing him the file.

"should I be scared that you know all these different bullets?" Stiles asked concerned for himself.

"Probably." I nodded not making any eye contact. I grabbed the third murder and I opened it to see two bullets.

"Hey look at that, she has two bullet wounds." I pointed and Stiles came over to me looking down at the picture.

Stiles placed his hand on top of mine unintentionally and I looked in his eyes and he moved it away.

"These two bullets are different, but the same from two different pictures." I pointed out and I stood up grabbing my dirt bike keys.

"Where are we going?" Stiles asked and I turned my head. "There is no 'we'. Meet me at the hospital."I said grabbing my helmet and I walked outside hopping my dirtbike.

I walked in the hospital doors and I saw, what looked like Scott's mom on the front desk. "Im guessing you are Melissa?" I asked and she furrowed her eyes nodding.

"Don't worry. I'm just an FBI who is also part wear wolf part phoenix, has Scott ever mentioned me?" I asked she nodded catching on.

"You must he Dawn. I'm suprised we haven't met yet. And I'm suprised you didn't mention you were friends with Sti-" Before she could finish I stopped her.

"We were,  but I don't know what the hell was running through my mind. Sadly I'm working with him. You mind showing me some bodies?" I asked and she nodded and we were in a room full of bodies.

I saw the door open and Stiles came walking in. "Glad you made it. Suprised you still ride the piece of shit." I commented and he sighed not saying anything.

Melissa uncovered the fist body and I looked at the cola bone being shot. "I think im gonna..." Stiles paused and I looked back.

"No, your not. Now stop acting like a child and act like an agent." I told him folding my arms and I grabbed the tweezers pulling out the bullet.

"Yep, that my friend. Is an FMJ bullet. But she was shot in the color bone, which means...." I was waiting for someone to finish of the sentence.

"She still would've had time to live. Also you just pulled out a bullet full of blood." Stiles stated pointing at the bullet.

"Are you sure you looked at the body fully?" I asked and Melissa nodded and I searched up and down for the body.

I looked at a cut mark in the neck. "There's a scar on her neck, Stilinski, read me the statement on her death." I order and he opened the file.

"It says from the neighbours that there was just a gunshot. No screams from the girl." Stiles read out and I nodded.

"Ms. McCall. Look down at the neck. It's deep enough to cut through her voice box. Making no noise, the quickest and the most quiet way to kill someone, the blood from her bullet wound covered her scar." I inferd and she raised a brow.

"Well first. You figured all go that out in just a few minutes. Second, why the hell are you an FBI. Pick a better job. And third call me Melissa." She winked and I smiled and I looked back at Stiles who widened his eyes.

"I- ummmm. What, how?" Stiles stood there clueless and I hummed shrugging at him then uncovering the other three bodies looking for the same patterns.

"If it was so eay why would they use a gun?" Stiles asked and I looked at the files.

"Because the murderer wanted to make sure they stay dead. Send these bullets to the station. Make sure they run the fingerprints on the bullets." I told Melissa and she nodded.

I walked out and Stiles ran after me. "How did you make a huge assumption that could solve this case in less than a day?" Stiles asked still amaized.

"I became an FBI for a reason. That is to be good at my job." I said and Stiles sighed nodding.

"Hey Stiles." I heard Lydia. Is it really Lydia. I kinda missed that voice, it wasn't her fault Stiles knocked her up. 

"Hey daddy!" I saw a five year old mini version of Lydia. With a hint of Stiles. She ran up to him and ran up in his arms.

"Is that's Dawn?" Lydia asked and she walked up to me smiling. "Is that Lydia and mini Lydia?" I laughed and she walked up to me hugging me.

"And she still somehow rocks heels." I smiled and she laughed. "Look at you. You look bad ass." She commented and I laughed.

"I can't say the same about you Lydia. But I can say something about the beautiful straberry blonde munchkin." I tapped her nose slightly and she laughed.

"My name is Ariel, Claudia Stilinski." She said and I raised a brow. "And the sassines of her dad." I smiled and she nodded.

"I guess I'll see you later Dawn." Stiles said and I nodded. "Your not gonna invite her for dinner?" Lydia asked and I furrowed my eyes.

"No, don't. It's fine, movie nights with Theo aren't bad." I said and Stiles looked at me.

"No, you should come." Stiles added and I gave him a glare. "Yeah, you should. You guys haven't seen each other in 5 years. Let's get a catch up." Lydia insisted.

I guess I'm going to a Stilinski dinner party. Wich me luck for these hours in hell.