Jelous

I went back to the table sitting down in the chair slamming my head on the table. "Why so sad?" Derek asked

"Because, the guy I date probably hates me." I groaned and I heard Stiles sigh.

"You can blame Stiles for that." Theo accused and I lifted my head up. "I'm sorry about that." Stiles said taking another drink.

"Let's just get some rest." I avoided eye contact with Stiles and I grabbed the popcorn placing it on the counter.

"Okay, I have two spare bedrooms. I'll sleep on the couch tonight." I told them and they all furrowed their eyes.

"Why should you sleep on the couch? It's your birthday, think of yourself for once." Theo said and they all agreed.

"Who's gonna be the lucky one to sleep on the couch?" I asked and we all looked at Stiles.

"I vote Stiles." Theo raised his hand. "Me to." I added and Stiles chuckled. "You made your point." Stiles said and I smirked.

I'll bring you some blankets and pillows. I headed over to my room grabbing some pillows and I saw Derek heading to his room.

I went back over to the couch to see Theo and Stiles talking? I hid behind the wall trying to listen to the conversation.

"So, why did you lie?" I heard Theo asking. "Lie about what?" Stiles answered back.

"Don't act like you dont still love her." Theo mumbled and I saw Stiles with his glass still in his hand.

"Do you still?" Stiles asked, God why do these conversations gotta be about me. Why can't they be about rainbows and unicorns or what guys think about.

"She's my bestfriend, of course I love her, but I asked first so answer the question." Theo stepped closer malign things more tense.

"Im not having this conversation again." Stiles said about to walk away. "Your just afraid to answer it." Theo stated.

I walked out with pillows and blankets. "Hey Dawn, we were just-" Theo stutters.

"Talking about me. I heard my name, I think it's time for this conversation to be over." I told them and Stiles shook his head.

"I'm not afraid to admit anything." Stiles shook his head and I narrowed my eyes. "Yeah, but you may be drunk to admit anything so let me take that of you." I said trying to grab the glass.

Stiles had a tight grip on the glass resisting me to pull it away from him. "You want the truth?" Stiles asked and he threw the glass across the room and one of the pieces had ended up on my cheek.

Someone got angry. "Woah, woah are you okay?" Theo ran to me and I took the glass out my phase and Derek came running out.

"Im so sorry Dawn, I didn't mean to." Stiles said and I looked back at the tequila everywhere.

Stiles raced our for the door and I groaned. "Make sure the dog doesn't drink any alcohol." I told them grabbing my helmet.

"Where are you going?" Derek asked and I saw blood still on my face wiping of.

"He's drunk, he's driving. He's gonna make the wrong decisions, again. I may hate him but the last thing I wanna do is kill him." I told them and I felt a grip on my hand.

"Dawn, he's not himself." Theo told me. "You trust me right? Plus it's Stilinski. He'd never hurt me intentionally." I shrugged racing out and I saw Stiles location on my phone beeping.

I raced on my motorcycle and I saw him heading straight for the cliff. I switched my gears up driving as fast as I could. The cliff were Stiles saved me from drowning in a locker.

I saw his car speeding up for the edge and I got right at the peek at the cliff parking my motorcycle.

He came running out his car door and he ran for the cliff side until I stopped him. "What the hell do you think your doing Stilinski!" I yelled.

"Im not myself. Okay, Theo was right. I'm afraid to admit things." He said and I used my strength again him.

"Stop, okay. Your bieng pathetic." I told him and gripped my hands on each shoulder of his.

"I hurt you, if you were human I could've hurt you." He said and I shook my head.

"Hey, I'm okay. Look all flesh and bone. If you did anything wrong you would've had a crying kid and a broken fiancé waiting at the alter. As much as I hate you I don't want you dead." I told him and he nodded.

"Its just that, I didn't know." Stiles stammered and I sighed. "Its okay, I fall for the dicks remember. The dicks meaning the bad drunks. It's kinda my thing." I told him and he let put a small laugh.

"We don't have to go yet, let's just sit down." I told him and he took my hand as our feet dangled of the edge.

Stiles lay his head on my shoulder, he's gonna be to drunk to remember this in the morning anyway.

We got home and I saw my puppy running up to and I picked it up. "Take my bed Stilinski." I told him and he nodded giving me smile walking to my room.

I saw He walking out of his room and I sighed. "Don't even start." I told him.

"Start on what. The fact that he still loves you or the fact that you still love him." Theo grinned and I groaned.

"I don't love him. And he has a fiancé and a daughter. I don't think anyones planning to fall in love." I told Theo.

"You can't tell me that you didn't listen in on his heartbeat. And when you were kissing Taylor. He reeked of jelousy." Theo said and I rolled my eyes.

"Theo, don't start it." I told him and he he sighed leaving a small chuckle. "Now that you bring up heart skipping beats. Your heart skipped a beat when we talked about Hope, you made a move." I smirked and he shook his head.

"Why, someone jelous?" Theo said and I laughed. "So, tell me. Since you have to leave Tomorow night. I need to know all the details." I sat on the couch and so did he.

"Well, we had a small moment. She was kinda pissed at her boyfriend, she came running into the apartment crying. And I hugged her, and we kinda spooned for the night." He told me and I widened my eyes.

"She likes you. Like, like likes you." I said nudging him and he sighed trying to hide his smile.

"Aww, lover boys shy."

I think we can all agree either Derek or Theo is our favourite character.  Well Theo is Deffinetley mine, how bout you???