Unlove Me

Taylor's P.O.V

I picked up Dawn running to the car placing her in the backseat. "Dawn, stay awake." I said and I speeded on the roads looking back at her laying unconcious.

I skipped past through some red lights and I got out the car picking her our the car running in the hospital. "Help!" I yelled and nurses came rushing to come get her and I was able to steal her phone from her pocket.

I dialed Stiles number and I sat on the waiting room chairs. "Stiles it's me Taylor." I told him as my voice croaked.

"What did you do! Is she hurt!"

"I don't know, it was Lucy okay. You have to come, because I don't know if she's gonna make it." I told him and I could already hear him getting in the car.

"Taylor, I won't be mad if you just tell me what you did."

"I kinda kidnapped her and Lucy filled her up with a syringe of wolfsbane and pheonix poison. I didn't want to kill her, she could've lived but instead she saved me." I explained and I knew he was mad.

"Yeah, it's what she does. She saves everyone else and she ends up dead. If she dies, I'm gonna kick your human ass."

Dawn's P.O.V

I opened my eyes groaning and I looked around to see an IV needle stuck in my hand. "Why can't I stay dead?"I groaned and I saw Theo sat and Stiles at the back of the room and he widened his eyes to see me awake.

Stiles walked over to me hugging me and I smiled. "You can hate me, I don't give a damn Dawn Evans, but you can't get yuor self killed. Because people care about you." He said and I pulled away.

"You mean you care about me." I adjusted. "Of course I care about you, we were bestfriends,  it's kinda hard to get over you." He said and I grinned.

Theo stood up smiling. "You idiot." He said and he pulled me in a tight hug. "See now your just describing yourself." I whispered and he chuckled not letting go.

"What if you died. I'd probably die. You can't ever leave me." He said and I had a small laugh.

"You do realise if I ever left you, your life would be a disaster." I told him and he nodded laughing.

I saw tears form in his eyes and I shook my head. "Theo, I'm alive. Okay? Dawn Evans. All flesh and bone." I told him and he nodded.

I saw a pot of mistletoe on the table and I smiled. "Deaton gave you that, didn't he?" I asked and they both nodded.

"Yeah, he said that if we were lucky your Pheonix side would heal, bringing your Wearwolf side to gain strength again. It either killed you or, well we had to wait for the result." Stiles explained and I sighed.

"Where's Taylor?" I asked and they both widened there eyes. "Did you just forget he tried to kill you." Stiles asked and I sighed.

"Did you forget that he also saved me. Yeah, he was the one who almost got me killed, but he was also the one who untied me and went behind his sisters back. So Stilinski,  you can either move out of the way or I could kick your ass, cause I may be week, but your human." I told him and I stood up as he huffed.

"Your just gonna walk your weak self out there?" Stiles said and I raised my brow.

"No Stilinski, my fairy wings are gonna fly me out here." I groaned and he let out a fustrated sigh.

"You have wings? That's not the Point. If you go to him right now. I'm never Going to talk to you." Stiles said and I folded my arms raising a brow.

"You lasted 5 years not talking to me. I don't know how that's going to help." I told him limping past him and Theo helped me.

"Let me atleast help you." Theo said and I nodded. I walked outside my hospital door and I saw Taylor with his head in his hands and next to him lay flowers.

"Those for me?" I asked and he lifted his head from his hands widening his eyes.

"Im so sorry. I didn't mean to, I almost killed you." He said and scoffed. "You kinda did kill me. But, I'm gonna let that slide past us. Because without you I wouldn't be Alive, you should know that I love orchids." I smiled and he pressed his lips together.

"You should be pissed at me. I'm pissed at me." He said and I shook my head.

"You think I should be pissed at you because you kidnapped me filled me with wolfsbane, watch your non biological sister torture me right in front of your eyes and you just stood there." listed and he nodded along.

"Well, you also untied me, called help, by the way im gonna need my phone back, but I'll let you of the hook. But, this doesn't mean we go back to dating, deal? Plus I'm done bieng pissed." I told him and he smirked.

"Deal. Now can I just hug you?" He asked and I nodded as he wrapped me in a warm hug.

I turned my head to see Stilinski stood there and I shrugged it of. I winced and Taylor let go.

"You, okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Don't worry. I'll be fine." I told him and Stiles stood there with his head hung down low.

I walked back in the hospital ignoring Stiles. I got back in bed and I sighed going through my texts.

"Theo, you mind if I talk to Dawn for a moment?" Stiles asked and I raised a brow and Theo walked to the door.

'Tell me everything' Theo mouthed and I rolled my eyes. "What happened to I'm never Going to talk to you again?" I asked and Stiles huffed.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." Stiles reasoned and I sighed. I'm gonna bring this up.

"Stilinski, you think his hurt? What hurt me was when you left me for five fucking years. Not one call. Not even a text. Yourprobably never even meant those things you said to me the night before you left." I raised my voice and you could tell I was hurt.

"Why didn't you text?" Stiles asked and I scoffed. "Maybe because I didn't want to disturbed your perfect life. You have a kid, engaged. Do we need to go over this?" I asked and Stiles didn't say anyhing for a moment.

"Fine, if you think that I didn't think about you once, then your insane. Because it felt so right to be with you I went insane the past five years, because trying to unlove you is the hardest thing to do. But if you dont think that I don't care that much. Then don't expect me to come running back to you every time you die." Stiles said slamming the door and I groaned angrly punching the bed.

Who cares? It's not like I needed him the past five years. I have real friends unlike him. Damn I should've said this to his face.

Wait trying to unlove me is the hardest thing to do. Meaning present tense.