Rings

I can't believe I'm going to this stupid dinner. I looked at my closet trying to figure out what to wear. I saw a black top and ripped jeans and I paired it with a cap.

"So how do I look?" I asked walking to Theo who was sat on the couch.

"Your about to have dinner with a guy you haven't talked to in 5 years. You look like you." Theo smiled and I grabbed the caserole I made.

"Break a leg." Theo said and I closed the door running down hopping on my dirtbike.

I rode through Beacon Hills and I saw a pretty huge but at the same time average house.

I parked my bike and I took my helmet of knocking on the door. I saw Lydia opening the door and I smiled walking in.

"You didn't have to bring food." She said and I shrugged. "Its a gesture." I smiled and I placed it down.

I sat down at the table and I saw roast chicken with patatoe's. "And you learned how to cook." I was impressed.

"Well I wouldn't let Stiles cook." Lydia smiled and I chuckled. I sat down and Ariel cane running to the table and so did Stiles.

I took out some chicken and some potatoe's. "So, FBI. How's that going for you in Washington?" Lydia asked and I gulped down my food.

"I have an apartment, I guess it's easy to work with." I told her and she nodded. She should know by now that theres something wrong.

"None of you are talking. You haven't talked in 5 years, I'm suppose to be the quiet one here." Lydia said trying to get us to talk and I sighed.

"She's right. Do you have anything to say Stilinski?" I asked raising a brow and he was lost for words.

"You still haven't said my name in a long time." Stiles said and I widened my eyes. He does have something to say.

"Yeah, saying your name was a mistake." I told him and he scoffed standing up.

He Brought of a bottle of wine and poured it in his glass and he poured in Lydia's.

"So I'm guessing you stopped speaking for a reason?" Lydia said taking a sip out of the glass and I nodded drinking my water.

Who drinks wine in front of their kid. "Want any?" Lydia asked and I shook my head.

"I have-" I was about to finish my sentence until Stiles interrupted me. "She's been sober her whole life." Stiles said.

He didn't have to finish my sentence. "Can I have some mommy?" Ariel asked and I chuckled.

"I don't think you'd like it." I said winking at Ariel and she giggled. I saw a ring on Lydia's finger and I furrowed my eyes.

Is she engaged. "Cute ring."I commented and she smiled.

"So I'm guessing you don't have a boyfriend. You have a fiancé." I implied and she nodded and I looked at Stiles.

I spent 5 years trying to get over this guy. Let's just hope I did get over him. I'm not gonna fall for something hopeless.

"Ariel, I think it's bedtime." Stiles looked at his daughter and she nodded.

"Let me tuck her in." I told them and Lydia nodded as I took Ariel's hand leading her to her bed.

"You ready to go sleep munchkin?" I asked and I grabbed her duvet tucking her in.

"For me to go sleep. You have to read me a story." Ariel said, as cute as her voice is she's clever too.

"Fine, but you have to pick the story." I told her and she nodded. "Well, you have to make sure there is no happy ever after, those are boring." She comented and I nodded.

"I agree. So once there was smart intellegent girl. Who met a guy, and they got together. But then the guy met another girl, and they fell in love. The first girl found out and she wasn't very happy. But then she realised. That she is perfectly fine without her prince charming." I smiled and she chuckled.

"I like that one aunt Dawn." She said and I smiled. "Call me Dawn." I winked.

"I think that's enough." I heard Stiles by the door and I turned my head to see him with his crossed arms.

"No, I want her to stay." Ariel moaned and I raised a brow grinning. "Hey, munchkin. Get rest, I'll see you around." I said and she nodded as I tucked her properly walking out and Stiles shut her door.

"I guess I'm gonna head off." I told him about to walk of until I felt a grip on my hand.

"I was gonna tell you." Stiles tried to back himself up and I lightly shrugged.

"As much as I hate you. I'm happy for Lydia. And you can do what you want. So I won't be pissed if im not invited to the wedding." I told him, I had to act like I wasn't bothered.

There is that lump in your throat preventing you from crying. Except, I'm not gonna cry. So that lump can stay there.

I opened the apartment door and I saw Theo on the couch watching a movie. "Hey." He said pausing the movie and I sat on the couch next to him.

"Let me guess, went well until you found out something?" Theo guessed and I nodded.

"Yup. So how's your love life?" I asked and Theo didn't say anything. "There's a girl, or a guy?" I furrowed my eyes.

"Im not gay. And it's a girl." Theo sighed. He's in love. "So I'm guessing this is a girl version of Liam." I teased and he threw a pillow at my face.

"Shut up... Her names Hope." Theo filled me in and I wiggled my brows. "She sounds cute." I smiled and he chuckled.

I saw my phone ringing and I saw Billie face timing me. The 10 year old girl that's still in my life. "Hey kid." I smiled and she waved.

"Did you break in her office again?" I asked raising a brow and she nodded. "That's my girl, what's up?" I asked and she sighed.

"I miss not seeing you." She huffed and I smiled looking at her. "Im not far Billie. I'll see you soon okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Who's in the back?" She asked and I pointed the camera at Theo. "That, is my friend and ex boyfriend Theo." I informed and he waved.

"He's cute." She said and I raised my eye. "And your ten. Watch your mouth." I warned and he grinned.

"Thankyou Billie." Theo said and I looked at him. "Theo meet Billie. This is one of the orphans that pretty much means everything to me. Bassi clydebank the one keeping me sane." I told him and he winked at Billie.

"Billie, are you in my office?" I heard Mrs Daves and I chuckled. "Gotta run." She said and I nodded as I cut of the call.

"You wanna finish the movie with me?" Theo asked and I nodded as I got under the blanket and Theo put his arm around my shoulder as I lay on his chest.

I'm never gonna throw this friendship away.