Grieve

I rubbed my eyes open and I saw the TV on and friends was still playing. I probably fell asleep on the couch.

It's been a few days since Billie's funeral, Damn it's been hard without someone here.

I stood up walking to the bathroom checking the time on my phone. Great what am I gonna do at 5am in the morning.

I put a jacket on top of my pyjamas and I grabbed my helmet riding on my dirtbike. I got to the church and I looked for Billie's grave stone looking down at it.

"Hey kid, if you can hear me. I bought your favourite flowers. Daisy's. You know I miss you right? I miss your smile, your ability to make me laugh when I felt like shit. I admired your confidence. You were just like me as a kid. I'm sorry you died as an orphan, but hey on the bright side, you didn't have to deal with boys." There was no way I was gonna get over her death.

"Nice speech." I heard a voice and I turned my head to see a guy with brunette hair blue eyes leaning against a tree. I wiped a tear of my face.

"Excuse me?" I said and I folded my arms placing the daisy's down. "It was a nice speech. Although a sad one." He said and I raised a brow.

"Watch your mouth." I said and I gripped my hands. "Did I say anyhing wrong. Because you don't look so tough for a pretty face." He commented and I widened my eyes.

"Hey dick face.  I said watch your mouth." I said pushing him back against the tree punching his face.

"Okay, you proved me wrong. Your freakishly strong." He said clenching his jaw.

"Look I don't know who you are. And I don't care, but some people wanna grieve, without you." I said and he nodded.

"Names Taylor." He said putting out his hand for me to shake it. "Sorry?"

"You said you didn't know me. Now you do. My name's Taylor." He said and I furrowed my eyes at him.

"Okay, Taylor, get out of here before I make you?" I warned him and he chuckled.

"Im here to grieve. Just like you." He said and he pointed to a grave. "That, is my brother. Died of cancer. After that my mom moved. Well not my real mom. I'm adopted, after he died my aunt raised me then moved who is god knows where right now. And all I have is my sister, well non biological since I'm adopted, but I have no idea where she is her names Lu-" I inturupted him.

"Im sorry you just gonna tell me your whole life story?" I asked and I saw a bottle of tequila in his hands.

"And your drunk, and I'm an certified FBI agent." I told him showing my badge.

"What are you gonna do arrest me?" He asked me. God this is Deffinetley a bad drunk.

"You driving?" I asked and he looked over at a parked car. "Your to cute to be an agent." He said and I rolled my eyes.

To be honest, I wasn't gonna lie. He was pretty cute to. "Thankyou. Now you wanna tell me how your gonna get home?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Im gonna drive." He said spinning his keys then tumbling over. Until I grabbed a hold of him.

"Okay, you reek of tequila. Let's get you home." I said and I took him to my motorcycle passing him a helmet.

"Okay do you allways carry a spare helmet and what about my car?" He asked and I looked over to it.

"I get it towed to yours." I said and he furrowed his eyes. "So first you punch me, then you somehow become nice?"

"Just shut up."

We got to his freakishly small apartment and he stumbled over laying on his couch.  "Cute apartment." I said looking around.

"You can go now." He said and I nodded about to walk out. "Wait, I didn't catch your name, or a number?" He said and I raised a brow.

"Names Dawn. That's all your gonna get." I told him and I was about to take my step until gripped onto my hand.

"Well Dawn. Can I pick you up at 6 Tomorow?" He asked and I smirked. "Make it 7." I walked out grinning and I reached for my phone in my back pocket.

I pulled out a piece of paper from my pocket and I furrowed my eyes unfolding it.

Pick you up
At 6
See you then

Damn, deffinetley a player. I rode my motorcycle back to my apartment and I ran in my bedroom grabbing my laptop face timing Theo.

"Guess who has a date?" I said smiling and he chuckled. "Someone seems happy." Theo looks like he's enjoying himself

"Hold on, you seem happier than me." I said and I tried figuring out what it was. "Please tell me you made a move on that girl?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, but I think she likes me. But she still has a boyfriend. Who treats her like crap." Theo sighed. Why is this guy not doing anyhing about it.

"Theo, get of your ass and tell her boyfriend then." I advised and he chuckled.

"Okay, enough about me. Why are you happy. There's a guy?" Theo guessed and I nodded.

"Names Taylor. He's a dick." I told him and he scoffed. "Sounds like your type." He said and I nodded.

"You just called your self a dick. But he's pretty cute." I informed and he chuckled.

"Also sounds like your type minus the Stilinski, so just me." Theo joked and I chuckled.

"Yeah." I sighed and Theo furrowed his eyes. "You sill like him?" Theo asked.

"What no. That was the past." I said trying to cover my self. "Okay." Theo said not convinced.

My phone buzzed and I looked at Stiles typing.

"You doing okay?"

"Gotta go." I said ending the call. I texted Stiles back and I decided to text Taylor.

God, let's just hope this one works out.

AN:
I know there's no Stiles in this, but let's heat it up a little now that she's back in D.C

You cam vote, if yu want.

By peeps