Biles

It's been a few weeks since the whole poisoning me then saving me incident. I guess you could say I got back to my normal life.

Back at work. And I guess me and Taylor are friends. No trace of Lucy as predicted. Still facetime Theo, and I guess I'm friends with all my ex's, except one. He didn't talk to me ever since he walked out the hospital door.

But does it look like I care? Yes, I care. Obviously I care, it's me. And now I calmly sit here at my stupid desk as my anxiety starts to get to me. Do I even have anxiety? Can wear wolves slash phoenix or whatever I am, get anxiety?

What am I even called? Dawn, to many questions. Stop, your gonna blow up you mind. I'm currently sat at home finihing friends for the 10 fucking billionth time.

Screw it, facetiming Theo it is. I grabbed my laptop and I saw Hope answering it. "Hey, Theo there?" I asked and she nodded.

Theo came to the laptop and I sighed. "I'm bored. Like very bored. And I was gonna tease you about..." I paused as Theo made 'the eyes' at me.

"You really have nothing better to do?" Theo asked and I sighed. "Someone kill me, and don't bring me back this time." I groaned and he chuckled.

"Well, I trained the puppy. Who is sleeping, and cute. No idea what to name her. I cleaned the whole apartment including my room. I know shocker. I learned how to control all my powers. Finished Friends for the billionth time. So yes theo I have done everything you can think of." I listed and I leaned back on my chair.

"Not everything, you could text Stiles." Theo suggested and I shook my head. "Not happening. Never, gonna happen." I shook my head.

"Well, if you kill yourself. Everything goes to me. Including your dog. Bye." Theo ended the call.

Seriously, thanks for the stupid advise. Sometimes I question how me and Theo are friends.

I picked up my dog looking at its blue eyes. I smiled sighing. "What are we gonna name you?"

I remembered Stiles telling me that his coach used to call him Biles because he didn't know him and he sucked at lacrosse. Which doesn't suprise me have you seen he way he runs?

Please don't name him one of your ex's. But Biles is a cute name. Ugh, we got over this stupid boy. He's an idiot out of everyone.

"Okay puppy. You like Biles?" I asked and he licked my face. Biles it is. Okay, I have nothing to do. I have no work, and no friends. Which is no suprise.

My phone buzzed and I picked up. Why the hell is Stiles texting me. 'Hey, I'm sorry for getting mad at the hospital.'

Seriously what happened to not talking me. He was calling me and I widened my eyes answering his phone.

"Hey, Dawn. I'm sorry about the whole-"

"You seriously couldn't last long could you? The minute you land in Beacon Hills it's like you actually have feelings, don't you Stilinski?" I asked and I was enjoying this.

"Wow, you genrally hurt me Dawn Evans. Actually... I was asking if I could have my hoodie back?"

"What makes you think I kept it. I think it's burned to a crisp?" I lied, it's in my closet and it's the comfiest thing ever.

"Okay first, your lying. I know it's in your closet, I'm not dumb."

"Really, because you literally fall underneath the category of dumb." I teased.

"Enough with the making fun out of me. How come your best friends with all your ex's except me?"

He asked and if he saw my reaction right now. He'd be burnt to a crisp. Literally. "Let me see. I guess my ex's didn't cheat on their girlfriend with me. Or get their girlfriend pregnant. You know I could go on for about an hour!" I listed and I heard him sigh.

"Okay, fine. I'm not the best person to hang out with. Just so you know Scott and Malia are getting married soon. In Beacon Hills. There probably gonna tell you soon. I just found out."

"Stilinski, you changed the topic like ten times. What's going on?" I asked, at this point Stiles was just going on about random things.

"I gotta go, bye." He cut the call of and I furrowed my eyes. Seriously, you can't call me to tell me something. And then cut me of.

Sometimes, I never understand guys. I never understand guys genrally.

Okay, I know havent uploaded in a long time. But this quarantine shit is driving me crazy with the amount of school work and I have to upload my other books. But just wait till the next episode.

JUST WAIT!!!