Not So Perfect.

I woke up in my bed and I saw Taylor sleeping next to me. No we didn't have sex. He just stayed over.

"Mornin sunshine." He smiled and yawning. "You wanna make us breakfast?" I asked and he nodded.

He walked out the room and I grabbed my phone looking at my messages. I saw Theo face timing me and I answered the call.

"Hey." I smiled and Theo waved. "You okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, just miss you." Theo said and I sighed. "You have another girl to keep you company." I winked.

"You are so lucky I have my earphones on." He said and I looked to see that his bed wasn't empty.

"Stayed over again?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah." He told me and I grinned.

"Won't you wake her up?" I asked and he shook his head. "She's a deep sleeper." He stated.

"Looks like your bed wasn't empty either." Theo smirked, "Yeah, same story as yours. Except from the fact that mine doesn't have a lover. Don't let it be a Dawn and Stilinski story." I teased and he sighed.

"Shut up." He scoffed and I saw Taylor open the door with a full breakfast tray.

"Here comes my story." I smiled and he chuckled. "Breakfast in bed, for the lovely Dawn Evans." He said and I smiled taking the tray.

"Happy late birthday." He said and I smiled. "Yeah, I don't think this one's gonna be a dick." I told him and he rolled his eyes as Taylor sat on the bed.

Taylor waved at Theo and Stiles raised his brows. "Wow, he's shirtless." Theo said taken back.

"And abs." I added and Taylor took the phone of me. "Bye Theo." He said ending the call.

"Hey!" I took the phone back. "Okay, we got eggs toast and fruit." He said and I widned my eyes.

"This is probably the first actual breakfast I've had. Ever." I told him and he furrowed his eyes.

"How? You've never tasted a Taylor special?" He said and I smiled. "You know, the whole orphan thing. Three jobs tried my best to keep up." I told him and he sighed.

"Im sorry you had to go through that." He said and I shrugged.  "No biggie. Look where it got me." I smiled and he nodded.

"You got a little." He said and I rubbed it of my lips. "Let me get that." He said placing a kiss on my lips.

"You just wanted to kiss me. You sneaky guy." I said and he smiled. "Guilty."

I saw his phone buzzing and I saw the name Lucy pop up. "You know a Lucy?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, non biological sister." He told me and he answered the phone walking out the room.

There's no way that's the same Lucy,  my life isn't that horrible is it? I tried listening in the call and I didn't get a voice from the phone i just heard Taylor whispering.

"I don't want to do it." I heard him say and I furrowed my eyes. "Just give me until Tomorow." He said and I looked for my phone.

I heard the call end and he came back in the room. "You okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"What happened, all I could hear was whispering." I lied and he threw his phone on the side.

"Its sibling business. Don't ask." He told me and I nodded. "Okay, what do you wanna do?" I asked

"This one's up to you." He said and I grinned. "Well, I have to go back to work Tomorow. Show me your apartment." I told him and he nodded.

We walked in his apartment and it looked decent. "Okay, let's do what you love best." He said and I sat on his couch.

"We are so watching friends." I told him and he nodded. I actually find a decent guy for once, let's just hope i didn't speak to early.

"So, are we actually just gonna watch Friends?" Taylor asked and I raised a brow.

"Do you know me?" I scoffed and he chuckled. "Fine, let me get to know you? Who's this aunt your trying to find?" I asked.

"Her names Tamora." He told me and I furrowed my eyes. Where have I seen that name before.

"I feel like I've heard of her." I told him and he shrugged. "Im gonna head to the bathroom." I told him and he nodded.

I rang called Stiles and I waited for him to pick up. "Stilinski." I said and I heard him on the line.

"What's up Dawn?" He asked. "Heard of the name Tamora?" I asked him and he paused.

"It ring's a small bell. Why?" He asked and I sighed. "Because, I'm with Taylor, and he said his aunt was called Tamora." I told him and Stiles didn't say anything.

"Wait, I swear I've heard that name before. Dawn, get out of there." Stiles said and I shrugged ending the call.

It was probably nothing. I walked out the bathroom and I saw him with a kinda regretful look.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked and he huffed. "Look, I'm sorry." He said and I saw him take a needle out.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked grabbing his hand. "I thought that was going to happen." I heard Lucy's voice and I saw A needle in my arm.

"Seriously." I groaned and I took the needle out. I get my self staring to slowly drift of.