Do you?

Theo held me and Ariel looked at me confused. "What happening to her?" I heard Ariel say and I still couldn't breathe.

"Hey Dawn, you've gotta tell me what's going on?" Theo said and I regained my breath

"It's Billie. Pass me my laptop." I told him and he rushed to grab it giving it to me.

I opened it up and I called Mrs Daves. "Where is she? Where's Billie?" I asked rushing and she furrowed her eyes.

"She's playing outside why?" She asked and I was all agitated. "You need to look outside. There's been a hit and run. It's gonna sound crazy but listen to me." I demanded and she looked outside taking her phone with her.

She gasped running outside taking her phone with her and Theo took my hand in his and I but my nail.

"Mrs Daves? Is she okay?" I asked and the phone was thrown on the side and I saw Billie laying unconcious.

No, no, this can not be happening." I gasped covering my mouth and Ariel looked down at me.

"Hey! Billie! Can you hear me kid!" I yelled through the phone and Mrs Daves grabbed the phone.

"Dawn, she's not breathing." Mrs Daves said and I looked at her unconcious.

I tried listening for a heat best and it was such a faint one. "Call 911. Get her to the hospital. I'll be on my way." I said ending the call and ir ealised I had tears on my cheeks.

I ran into my room packing my stuff up and Theo came after me. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked and I groaned.

"Im going Washington. I don't care about anything right now. She's hurt, she's gonna die." I could barley get my words out and Theo stopped me gripping on my hands.

"Come here." Theo said and he gripped me in a hug and I buried my face in his shoulder. "Thankyou. I just can't deal with everything right now." I mumbled in his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

"W'ell fly you out in the morning. I'll even come with you. You solved a case in three days. I'll take care of Ariel. You get rest." Theo sighed and I nodded.

"You know how to babysit?" I asked and he chuckled as I lay on the couch. I slowly rested my eyes.

Theo's P.O.V

I laid the blanket on top of Dawn and I looked at Ariel. "What are we gonna do with you?" I sighed and she looked over at Dawn.

"Is Dawn okay?" She asked and I looked back at her. "She's gonna be just fine." I told her and I heard a knock on the door.

That's probably Stiles. I opened the door and Stiles furrowed his eyes as he saw Dawn sleeping on the couch.

"Your daughter, is safe and sound." I told him and Ariel came running up to him.

"What happened to Dawn?" Siles asked. "Well, she had a huge breakdown. She felt like she was choking and then Billie had a hit and run incident." I explained and he widened his eyes.

"What, is Dawn okay? You gotta let me see her?" Stiles said trying to barge in. "No can do, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to see you right now." I told him and he groaned.

"Look Theo. You just have to let me talk to her before she does anything stupid. I know Dawn, she doesn't back of like that." Stiles tried but I shook my head.

"If you know her. Where were you the last 5 years. When she was heartbroken. Not one call, instead she called me. So no you don't know her like I do. I was there for the last 5 years." I argued and he gritted his teeth.

"Look we have one thing in common. At one point in our lives we loved that girl." Stiles said and I folded my arms shaking my head.

"Ariel, mommy's waiting in the car. You wanna go?" I said and she nodded walking away.

"You mean we love. The one thing we have in common is that we love her. You can't tell me you don't love her, because you can't fall out of love with that girl. I do. But we're bestfriends.  And you still love her." I raised a brow and Stiles sighed.

"Just stop and let me in." Stiles insisted and I stood in his way. "You still love her don't you?" I had a small smirk and he sighed.

"Do you still love me?"