Die this time

I woke up in a chair and I saw rope tied to me. It felt like my skin was burning. "Hurt doesn't it? That is soaked with half wolfsbane, half phoenix poison." I hear Lucy's voice.

"Just shut the fuck up Lucy." I groaned and she chuckled. "Thanks, to my non biological brother. I can finally kill you, with no one saving you." She laughed and I looked at Taylor leaned against the wall. He avoided my eye contact and I could smell the guilt.

That explains the different race between him and Lucy.

"Just kill me." I told her and she shook her head. "I wanna torture you first." She grinned and I sighed.

"Go ahead. I have nothing left." I told her and I saw her with a tazer stick. She switched it on electrified me as my screams filled up the place.

"Don't try escaping. Your body's filled with wolfsbane. Your to weak." She told me and Taylor sighed.

"You see, I got my dear brother here. To date you, but he didn't care about you at all." She said and I looked at Taylor sill not looking towards me.

"Sounds like everyone's who's come in my life." I told her and she giggled. "I don't give a damn! You wanna kill me. Go ahead, I have nothing left." I told her and I couldn't wipe the tear that was about to come out because my hands were tied down.

I tried moving them but the more I moved the more it burnt.

"Is Dawn sad? I wouldn't blame you. No parents, no one to save you. No nerd, not even. What's her name, Billie. Didn't she die, by a hit and run?" She said and I growled at her.

"Lucy, I think that's enough." Taylor stopped and Lucy shook her head. "You aren't catching feelings for her, are you?" She asked.

"I said that's enough." Taylor said and I tried to have a faint smile but I didn't even have the energy to. 

"Look at her brother. She's a monster, she could turn you into Ashes." She said and I couldn't even shift my eyes back.

"Lucy, just get a life." I insulted and she groaned. She looked for her syringe Trying to fill it with wolfsbane. She had the smallest bit injecting me with it.

There wasn't anymore left and she groaned. "Im gonna go get some more. Stay here." Lucy said walking out.

Taylor didn't even try to look at me. I tried to shift but the ropes were to much. I tried to keep it in but there was to much pain.

I tasted my blood coming up my throat and I coughed it out. "Damn, I liked these clothes." I groaned and he manged to have a small laugh.

"I fill you with wolfsbane. Wrap you in ropes that are burning you, and all you care about is your shirt." He listed and I sighed.

"Well, if im gonna die. I wanna die in some good clothes." I reasoned and he chuckled.

"Im so sorry." Taylor said and I sighed. "Im known to keep grudges. But your forgiven." I told him and he furrowed his eyes.

"You gonna forgive me, whilst I'm bassicly letting you die in my apartment?" He asked and I nodded.

"At least you gonna get me out of going to work." I said and he scoffed. "How can you even make jokes, are you not in pain?"He asked and more blood came out my mouth.

"No, this is not right. Your a good person, I'm not gonna watch a good person die." He said and he reached for the ropes.

"Taylor. Don't, if you set me free she's probably gonna kill you." I advised and he groaned.

"You would really put my life in front of yours?" He asked and I shrugged. "Of course I would. Even if you are trying to kill me."

When I finished my sentence all I could feel was more blood. "I don't wanna kill you." He said kneeling down to me.

"Its okay. It's not your choice." I told him and he shook his head. "But it is. She was planning this, I was never planning to actually like you." He said and I had the energy to laugh.

"How are you laughing right now. How do you always manage to lighten the mood even when your about to die?" He questioned

"What can I say. I'm a very likeable person." I said and I chocked on my last words.

"You might wanna pretend like you not talking to me." I whispered and he furrowed his eyes and I could hear footsteps.

He got the hint stepping back. I saw Lucy rush in and I saw a gun in her hand.

"There was no wolfsbane left. Which means I'm gonna kill you." She said and I saw Taylor sneaking behind her about to knock her out.

I warned him trying to look at him but Lucy turned around and Taylor knocked her our but I heard a gunshot go of.

I saw Lucy lay unconcious on the ground and I saw Taylor in pain. The bullet went in him.

"Hey, Taylor. Look at me, just untie me. I'll heal you." I told him and he held his hand on his wound.

"No, no don't." He winced and I groaned. "Taylor. If you don't break me out I'll kill you myself." He said and he shook his head.

"If you use your energy on me you'll kill yourself." He said and he looked at his bullet wound.

Am I gonna regret this? Probably. I used all my force falling back on the chair breaking it.

I rushed to Taylor and he shook his head. "No, Dawn. Don't waste your energy, your gonna kill yourself." He said and I groaned.

"Just shut up." I told him and I took in his pain whilst lifting his shirt up looking at the wound on his stomach

I covered my hand trying to focus on the wound. "Dawn, stop, your killing yourself." He said and I took more of his pain away.

I looked at the completely healed skin and he smiled looking at the wound. I couldn't hold on anymore.

"See as good as new-"I said but I felt everything around me start to go all dizzy.

Then, darkness. Let's just hope I actually die this time.