Leaving for good

I ran in the hospital following Stiles on the stretcher and they took him into surgery straight away. "What the hell happened!" Melissa asked running up to me.

"He, um. I can't talk." I had tears streaming down my face and I saw Hope sat down biting her nails nervously.

I ran to her and she looked up at me and wrapped her arms around me crying on my shoulder.  "Is he okay? Theo?"

"I don't know, they won't tell me anything." She cried out and I pulled away from her. "Hey, look at me, he's gonna be fine. He's Theo. He's an idiot who somehow manages to survive everything. Also known as my dumas bestfriend." I told her wiping her tears.

"I need to go. But stay here. And wait for him to come out." I told her and she nodded.

I walked ahead and I listened as close as I could with my hearing.

"His pulse is week, we're gonna loose him."

I ran my hand through my hair fustratedly. Come on Stiles, your stronger than this.

"He's lost too much blood."

Stiles, fight back you idiot. You don't just get to tell me that you love me then die. Find some strength in your weak body. You were on the lacrosse team, think of anything.

Melissa ran up to me and she placed her hand on my shoulders. "Is Theo gonna be okay?"

She slowly nodded and I huffed and she raised a brow at me. "You can see him in about 10 hours, you wanna tell me about Stiles. What happened?"

"There's a bitch, her names Lucy. She's probably on a plane right now. But when I find her, I'm gonna kill her." I balled my hands into fists and blood started dripping down from them.

"Your not killing anyone, your gonna wait till Stiles is okay." She told and I nodded sitting down and Hope sat next to me.

"He's gonna be fine." I told her and she furrowed her eyes looking at me. "It's Stiles, isn't it?"

I saw Lydia and Ariel running in and I stood up looking at her and she had tears strolling down her face. I shook my head and Ariel running up to me.

"Hey kid." I tried holding back my tears and Lydia walked closer to me. "He's still in surgery, but he's gonna be fine."

"Dawn, please don't lie." Lydia looked at me and she had the most begging look in her eyes.

"Hey, munchkin why don't you go with Hope to get some candy, I prefer recees." I told her and she nodded running with Hope.

"There trying there best." I stated and she hugged me and I sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault." She shook her head and I looked at Hope walking back to us.

"Wipe your tears away. Your gonna be fine, right now you've got a daughter to deal with. Take her home Lydia, I'll tell you when they let people see him." I wiped her dripping mascara of her face and Ariel ran into her arms.

"Ariel, mommy's gonna take you home. Okay?" She told her daughter and Ariel node as they walked back out the hospital. "Hey munchkin." I called out and she ran over to me and I bent down to whisper in her ear.

"Take care of your mom kid."

"Dawn, wake up." I heard Hope whisper and I shot my eyes open. "What happened?" I asked and I saw her smiling.

"Is Theo okay?" I questioned and she nodded and I saw Melissa looking down at us. "They said family only, didn't they?"

Melissa nodded and I groaned resting my head back. "Hey, I own this hospital. I can bend some rules." She grinned and I smirked following her to one of the rooms.