Running Back To You

STOP BEFORE YOU READ ANYTHING.

READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM. Enjoy, thankyou😊😊😊

Well, here I am. Living in a pretty decent apartment with my ex boyfriend Taylor. And we're still friends, even though he tried to kill me.

A whole six months without any hearing in Beacon Hills. Except from Derek, he keeps me updated on his life. No one else's. So who knows if Theo and Hope are still together.

Who knows if Beacon Hills has fallen apart, and who knows if Stiles and Lydia are living there fantasy.

But who needs to know. As long as I've got a roomate, a dog and over 200 million dollars, and my stubborn heart is still beating.

Visits to the graveyard have been fun. Taylor sees his brother and I see Billie. And I miss Munchkin.

I hate to admit it but I miss Theo. Making fun of him, facetiming him. But I told my self that it was best for me to not be in there lives. Even if I was amazing to them.

And the most unbelievable thing out of all off this is that I never watched friends again. Not once, until now.

You see today is the day Stilinski had spit water all over my back drenching me. And that's when I turned my head to him rolling my teenage eyes at him. "Thanks for spitting water all over back."

"You ready Dawn?" I heard Taylor say and I watched the popcorn still warm up. I processed all of that whilst warming up Popcorn, my thoughts totally aren't going down hill like my life.

I pulled it out of the microwave and I jumped on the couch. "We've not watched this show in six months. You sure your ready?"

He asked and I scoffed rolling my eyes. "Play the damn thing."

The theme song came on and I sighed leaning on Taylor shoulder as the Biles lay on the couch next to us.

Damn have I missed this show. I slowly leaned against Taylor and I tear slowly slipped down my cheek.

"Don't get eye juice in the popcorn." He said and I chuckled wiping my face. "You okay?"

He asked and I nodded. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I questioned looking up at him.

"Maybe because we're watching the TV show that you and the guy you still love but never got because he's married and got a kid, used to watch it and it's also like your six year aniversery with him since you first met. Yeah I keep up with your life. It's like front row seats woth keepung up with the Kardashians." He summed up my whole life and I let out a laugh nodding.

"You forgot the part where I had to leave him because of your non biological psycho sister. And I had to leave my best friend cause he was in danger, wich leads back to the psycho sister." I added and he nodded placing a hand on top of mine.

"Well, I'm not even related to her. Plus you got an positive out of all of it." He said and I furrowed my eyes at him. "You got me. Your other ex boyfriend who you ended on great terms with."

"Yeah, I'm thankful for the dick living with me. Why did I offer you to live with me again?" I questioned my self and he huffed.

"Because your lonely. And I had to keep you from texting or calling Theo, or Stiles. And I'm hot." He wiggled his brows at me and I scoffed.

"Who lied to you?" I teased and he raised a brow at me. "Says the one who's dated me."

Damn, I miss Theo. I hadn't really let any emotion out after leaving them. Leaving them makes them live in a fairytale. I'm just the fairy who fixes the tale. And I know if I'll call any of them. I'll come running back to them.

"You wanna face time him don't you?" Taylor asked and I nodded, of course I want to. We never stopped talking.

"Your suppose to keep my mind of things. Not make me fall into severe depression." I groaned and he chuckled.

"I'm suprised we haven't made out since we've moved in together." He said and I widened my eyes choking on my popcorn.

"Dude! I made out with you once when we dated. Then you tried to kill me, then save me. Then Stilinski told me I couldn't see you, because he was still in love with me. But I don't listen to guys." I grabbed a pillow throwing it at his face.

"What! You said keep you mind of things." He argued back and I huffed standing up. "And you did. Thanks for being here."

I was about to go to my room until I heard a knock on the door. I furrowed my eyes looking back at Taylor and he furrowed his eyes.

He got up grabbing the lamp as defence and I give him him an are you serious look. I glowed my eyes at him and he put the lamp down putting his hands up surrender.

There was another knock in the door and I pulled my claws out and Taylor raced up to me holding on my hands. "Claws away."

"Just sit down and act natural. Let the Hale do this. Her family has experience." I whispered yelled to him and he sat down on the couch and we heard another knock.

"I'm coming. Do you have patience!" I yelled and I unlocked the door slowly opening it. Holy shit.

"Can I have my hoodie back?"

Yup. You've come to and end. It's an official end... until I make a new book. So keep looking out for when I upload saying there's a new book.

Well, don't be shy. Spill your thoughts. Also we made it through two books, thanks to readers keeping me motivated. I thought his was just some stupid idea ten I wrote it. And my best friend loved it. So here I am now.