Truth or Dare

I had my date with Taylor two days ago and he FBI said I could take a few more days of.

So the only thing I wanna do is be at piece with Billie, so here I am sitting on her grave.

I sat there looked down st it and I sighed. "I'd say happy birthday, but I don't think this is he right time." I heard Stiles voice and I turned my head.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he smirked. "Happy birthday Dawn." He smiled and I laughed.

"You flew, all the way here, to wish me happy birthday?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"Not just me, more like we." He said and I saw Theo come out and so did Derek.

"I don't know wether to hug you all or kill you all. You should be back in Beacon Hills. Not worrying about me." I said and I the first person I ran to hug up to was Derek.

Then Theo. And I kinda avoided Stiles, still hating him even if it may be a five year grudge.

"Were not here to worry, were here to celebrate." Theo corrected and he pulled out a bottle of tequila.

"You do realise the only guy who can get drunk is Stilinski. And as much as I want him to crash his precious jeep into a tree again, no one's drinking." I told them snatching the bottle.

"Come on, your like the party pooper in the situation." Derek moaned. "Well, don't blame her. She has been sober all her life." Stiles stated and I nodded.

"So you do pay attention?" I raised a brow and he nodded sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Of course I pay attention. It's kinda a thing I have to do." Stiles said and I had a small smile tugging my lips.

"Okay... before this becomes a whole other story, let's get back to your apartment." Derek said and I nodded but giving him a glare at the same time.

"So who's riding with me?"

We arrived in my apartment and I saw a huge present in the middle of my apartment. "What's that?"

"Don't think we would come empty handed." Derek said and Stiles lifted up the box that had poked wholes on the side of it.

A small puppy came running out to me and I chuckled picking it up. "You did not." I smiled petting the cute thing.

"Im guessing you like it?" Siles asked and I looked at Stiles and he smiled down at me.

"Which one of you dumbass idiots thought of it?" I asked holding it in my hands.

Derek and Theo pointed at Stiles. "You mentioned about getting a dog when we used to live together. So, I um, thought why not." Stiles shrugged.

"This doesn't mean your forgiven." I told him and he scoffed. "Not even a little?" He asked.

"Nope, not even a little." I shook my head. "There's not even a tiny little thaw?" He asked and I shook my head.

"That still does mean I get to keep the dog don't I?" I asked and he nodded chuckling.

"Okay well, since he got the dog. We got the extremely expensive but best supplies." Theo said and I smiled at him.

"Thanks Theo." I told him and he nodded. "So what do three guys do on a girls birthday?" I smirked.

"We should've ran." Derek said and I picked up the remote. "Why?" Theo asked.

"She's gonna make us watch friends." Stiles groaned and I chuckled. "Its your birthday. We should be having fun." He complained.