Chapter 11: A little secret

A/N: 10.03.20

Thank you to everyone who wrote on my wall/sent me a message. You Homies are honestly the best. I promise to get better soon. I'm glad I have a couple of pre-written chapters in stock for tough moments like this. I don't want you guys to wait forever for an update.

Chapter 13 has just been published on Patreon. If you guys want early updates, you know where to go xx

Btw, I've been working on The Class Prince. Hopefully it'll be out as a hardcover this summer and up on your lovely shelves 💞

Please a vote to support!

🍒🍒🍒

The next morning, Noah and Micka met up at the cafeteria holding their babies, but unlike yesterday, none of them had much of an appetite.

“If it makes you feel any better," said Micka, watching Noah who was picking at his plate. "At least you didn't die."

Noah raised his gaze, narrowing his eyes. "Thank you Micka, that makes me feel so much better."

Micka smiled in return, putting his hand on Noah's shoulder.

"Always here for you buddy."

They saw Astrid enter the cafeteria and Micka let out a miserable groan, sinking in his seat.

“Oh great, it’s my wife," he growled flatly.

She sat down with then with a sunny smile. "Congratulation! Neither of you died!"

"Goodmorning to you too, sweetheart," mumbled Micka with a handful of bitterness. "What in the world were you thinking yesterday?!"

"I have a plan," she reassured them.

“Giving my best friend away to a dangerous vampire is a plan?” scoffed Micka in disbelief.

"I said I had a plan, I never said that I had a good one,” said Astrid with an eye roll before before turning towards Noah. "You have to try and get closer with Aleksei and get whatever information you can for us."

"He hates me."

“He doesn't hate you. He isn't a people kind of person, but that doesn't mean he hates you," implied Astrid, trying to persuade Noah.

“He looks at me as if I killed his grandma."

Astrid took a second to process that.

"Okay, fine, we can't all be sunshine and rainbows," she huffed. "But Geo and Carl are desperate, they need whatever information they can get. The fact that Aleksei and Roman haven't killed you means that there has to be something special about you two. Please Noah, we need your help. The only human who can approach Aleksei right now is you." When Astrid finished her sentence, Aleksei and his group came into the cafeteria and sat at their table.

"Now is your chance," she whispered, booting Noah off his seat and pushing him forward. "Say hi to your husband for us!"

"Wait, you can't just kick him out-" but Astrid shoved a spoonful of scrambled eggs into Micka's mouth. Noah frowned.

Without having his friend's support, he didn't have much of a choice. Noah took in a small breath before awkwardly heading to Aleksei's table. He was so nervous that during those few seconds, he even felt self-conscious about the way he was walking, feeling like he was waddling like a penguin.

Everyone in the cafeteria turned towards him with wide eyes, wondering what in the world the transfer kid was doing. 

Nobody sat at Aleksei’s table except his friends. Nobody