Chapter 5

Colson
Her soul was as deep as the Mariana Trench and I wanted to explore every bit of it. I had never felt like this about anyone before, it was new and exciting but I was scared to death. Scared of her rejection, I knew she was a fan so that meant she also knew about my shenanigans, my tendencies to fuck things up in one night or less. When she agreed to come with me to Nevada I knew she was running from something and taking the quickest opportunity she could to ditch that small town but I had no idea it would be for something like this. Barry was my number one enemy and I would fight until my dying breath for this woman who I wasn't sure reciprocated my feelings.

I had an idea, I was going to ask her on an actual date, but it had to be something amazing, something that would really blow her away. Sad thing is though I have no idea how to do that, considering we just met. She knows everything about me because she's been a loyal fan for a while. The only person I know who could tell me what she likes and doesn't like is her friend Nessa. While Les slept I got Nessa's number from her phone and sent a text.
                      C: Hey Nessa this is MGK but you can call me Colson if you like, I have a favor to ask of you. I would like to take Les out on a date but idk what she would like, something tells me she's not into fancy restaurants and expensive jewelry but what could I do to really wow her? Thanks: KellsXX
N: Hey Kells, so, you wanna take my girl out on a date, after you flew her to Nevada with you? 😂 funny dude! Honestly she's most comfortable eating wings and drinking beer, not imported beer but domestic. She loves Miller Light or Michelob Ultra. Les also loves a good football game, and Kells, if you hurt her I will find you, mark my words because I'm hunting down Barry right now.
C: I know it was unconventional to fly her here with me and not knowing her but there was something in my gut telling me to do it, call it an act of fate, if you will. Thanks for the advice and we are 100% on the same page about Barry 🤢 I will never hurt her like he did.
N: Good I would hate to have to ruin your career because you broke my best friends heart.
C: Good luck, Em couldn't even ruin my career 😉 talk to you later Nessa.

This was it I was going to go above and beyond for this girl and I hope it didn't backfire right in my face.

Leslie
"What could be so important that it couldn't wait Kells?!  Sunday night football is on and the Carolina Panthers are playing the Pittsburgh Steelers." I yelled as I walked into his suite not paying attention to anything as I had my phone stuck to my face waiting to see who would get first possession. "Look up you goofball" is all I heard him say to his defense and when I did, I was in shock.

Speechless I looked around the hotel suite, there was a big screen tv with the game on it, platters with a multitude of chicken wings on it, and my favorite beers. This was amazing, I couldn't find my words so Colson spoke first. "Well what do you think"? "How did you manage all of this Kells?" He smiled that perfect smile and my heart did somersaults in my chest. "I wanted to surprise you with an actual date, I talked to Nessa and she told me all the things you liked and I made sure to get your favorite beers." I was in shock as I looked around at the spread that was laid out in front of me "Kells, you know you didn't have to do all this, I would have been just as happy watching the game at Buffalo Wild Wings" he chuckeld a bit and then looked down into my eyes "nothing will ever be too good for you, and I want to spend what time I have making sure you have everything in this life that you deserve." I was so confused did that mean he wanted to be with me? I guess I would just need to sit back and ride it out. 

Colson
She was stunning in her sweatpants, baggy shirt, and beanie. I couldn't help but notice that her toes were freshly polished as she propped her feet up on the coffee table. Seeing her tear through those chicken wings and drink beer like one of the guys was an odd turn on for me. Leslie didn't try to pretend to be something she wasn't, and if you didn't like her that was fine by her. She wasn't a proper lady or a Hollywood starlet, she was normal, down to earth and had a heart of gold, tarnished gold but it wasn't anything a little polishing couldn't fix.

I never knew that such simple things like beer and buffalo wings could make someone so happy, while she wasn't looking I snapped a picture of her in all her simple beauty. I quickly typed out a post on my social media accounts

@machinegunkelly This girl is so much more than I could ever imagine needing in my life

@machinegunkelly This girl is so much more than I could ever imagine needing in my life. Thank you for being here with me @lesbbyXX.
She had my double Xs in her screen name to go along with her Lace Up tattoo.This woman really did love my music and I might love her, but did she feel the same? I needed to find out.