Chapter 6

Leslie
I was sitting on the couch in Colson's suite watching the game when my phone blew up. 10,000 new followers?! I opened my account to see a notification that "@machinegunkelly tagged you in a post". I looked at the screen and my eyes teared up. I was looking at a candid photo of myself looking like a hot mess with the sweetest caption. If this was a dream I never wanted to wake up. Life was beginning to take a beautiful turn. However, the next notification ruined everything.

           B: Just come home to me baby, I'll love you like he can't.

Colson felt me shiver as the tears of rage filled my eyes. He looked at me "Les what is wrong, I didn't mean to upset you, I will take the post down". I couldn't talk through hysterical sobbing all I could do was hand him my phone. He sighed with relief when he realized it wasn't him that upset me.

Colson
This son of a bitch was going to meet my full wrath after seeing him make her cry not just once but twice. Her eyes were too pretty to have tears in them. If it's a fight he wants then a fight is what he's gonna get, I'm just going to make sure it's in my favor. I look at Les and have the greatest idea. "Hey I have an idea Les"! She looked at me with the hope of an innocent child. "If Barry wants to play Dog the Bounty Hunter, let's give him a game he will never forget.'' "What are you talking about Colson?" I give her a devilish grin and say "after my show tomorrow my tour is over, are you ready to get some stamps in your passport?"

If Barry wanted to chase her then a chase is what he would get. I usually liked to party after my shows and meet some of my fans but this was more important, I booked a flight to Australia for 2 hours after my show. Slim and Rook would be tagging along for added protection for Leslie. We would be jet setting around the world, taking pictures giving Barry enough time to see them and then hopping on another plane to our next destination. I promised myself that every place we went to I would take her back and make sure we enjoyed every touristy thing possible. I started asking myself who this girl is and why does just her being present in my life cause me to want to be a better person?

Leslie
Tonight was Kells' concert I was so excited, I rummaged through my clothes and couldn't find anything to wear, I wanted this outfit to be perfect; I also wanted it to be a surprise. I picked up the phone and dialed Rook and Slim's number. "Hey Rookie, it's Les I need a huge favor!" "Oh hey Les what's up, what do you need?" He said cheerfully. "I need to go out and find the perfect outfit for the show tonight because I just don't have anything I like, but I want it to be a surprise do you think you could take me out shopping and tell Kells we are getting food or something cause I'm hungry?" He laughed and agreed.

Colson was busy getting things ready for the show tonight so he just asked us to bring him some food back to the hotel. We were on our way and I couldn't wait to surprise him with my new outfit. I was going to knock his socks off, we stepped into the first boutique and I went searching through the racks. With Rook's help I decided on a long sleeved black bodycon dress with a black choker necklace and pink floral peep toe heels. I made sure to get a fresh pedicure while I was out cause I know Colson likes feet.

ColsonLeslie ran in and dropped off my food and scurried away

Colson
Leslie ran in and dropped off my food and scurried away. That was odd but she might be in a hurry to get ready for the show tonight. I was so excited, I wanted to bring her on stage with me but I didn't know how she would feel about it. I don't want to scare her away, I would do anything to keep her in my life. It's about 3 hours until show time I need to go get Les so we can get ready and do sound check. I am hoping that she will want to get on stage with me, I heard her singing the other day when she wasn't paying attention and she has the voice of an angel.

I called Leslie's phone to tell her we were almost ready to go and Ashleigh answered, she said she was almost ready and that Les would come to my room when she was done. I couldn't wait to see her, we had only been apart for a few hours but I missed her so much. While I was thinking about how much I missed her and wanted to be with her, I heard a knock on my door and my heart stopped beating when I opened it.