Chapter 10

Leslie

Colson had been acting funny for a few days, we were still soaking up the sun in Bora Bora and I was beginning to get a nice tan, I could really get used to this lifestyle. I didn't want his money, I just wanted the traveling and his presence in my life. Ashleigh met us down here saying that there were things that they had to work on for the next tour which would be sometime within the next six months. I thought about where me and Colson would stand at that point in time when the next tour started up and it made me sad, thinking that after this fling was over and I went back home that our time would be over and I would just be another girl that was with MGK that one time for a few weeks. My depressing thoughts were quickly vanquished by an approaching figure. Slim came and told me that we had dinner plans late this evening, I reluctantly left my lounge chair on the beach and went back to the bungalow and began to get ready.

I got out of the shower wrapping my hair in a towel and leaving the rest of my body exposed while I sat at my vanity and began to get ready. Slim said this dinner was going to be fairly formal which meant that I would have to dress up. I settled on a classy black romper with some white pumps and a beautiful YSL studded clutch that Rook said I couldn't live without so he had bought it for me. I curled my hair in loose beach waves letting it fall past my shoulders. Once I was satisfied that I looked my best I walked from my room and was greeted with Slim saying "damn Les you look beautiful as ever." I grinned but then I realized that Colson was missing from the crowd. "Where is Kells?" I said slightly disappointed that he wasn't here to see my outfit. Rook came up wrapping his arm around my shoulder and said "him and Ash are going to meet us at the restaurant Les." I sighed and we went to the car piling in and making our way to the restaurant.

" I sighed and we went to the car piling in and making our way to the restaurant

Colson

I was a nervous wreck, I had planned this day out since Ash got here with the necklace I special ordered just for Leslie. In front of my crew at the nicest place in Bora Bora I was about to confess my never ending love for this girl who came into my life by accident while trying to score an ounce of blow. She was damaged, but so was I; our demons played well with each other from the time we kissed in Nevada until now. Ashleigh had helped me pick out a nice pinstriped suit for the occasion; because I was Machine Gun Kelly after all I opted to not wear a shirt under the jacket so that my tattoos could show. Slim had texted me letting me know that they were on the way and instantly my stomach fell into my ass. I was panicking and it must have been written all over my face because Ash came up to me putting her hand on my chest and with a soothing voice said "it's going to be okay Kells, she's going to feel the same way you do, you can see it when she looks at you"

 I was panicking and it must have been written all over my face because Ash came up to me putting her hand on my chest and with a soothing voice said "it's going to be okay Kells, she's going to feel the same way you do, you can see it when she lo...

The car pulled up and I saw Slim and Rook on both of her arms, escorting the woman of my dreams to me and damn did she look beautiful. She saw me and she smiled that beautiful smile of hers and I was blown away by her beauty. Rook brought her to the seat next to me and I leaned in to whisper in her ear "Leslie Drake you are stunning" I saw her blush and if it was possible it made her even more desirable. Looking around at the people I was sharing a table with I realized how complete my life was. Our waiter came and took our drink orders. I asked for scotch neat and Leslie got a glass of red wine. Everyone was enjoying their meals and I was content with my family being together at the dinner table for this special moment.

I stood and raised my glass for a toast. "I just wanted to let you all know how incredibly happy I am that you are all here today sharing a table and a meal with me. Nothing will ever be as important to me as the people sitting at this table; EST for life." Rook and Slim threw up their X's and I continued with my speech.

"There is one person at this table who will always hold a special place in my heart, from the day we met I knew that she was going to be a major player in my life in some way or another." I looked down at Les and into those haunting blue eyes of hers and just let the words flow from heart. "From the moment I met you in that back alleyway trying to score some blow I knew that there was something different about you, I was wearing a disguise so you had no idea who I was. We were both battling our own demons that night and somehow they brought us to each other.

We walked back to the venue and you spotted my bus, you were so mad because my show was pathetic and I was being a major douche that night and you just spilled your whole feelings about me and my music out right there on the sidewalk and then I took the disguise off you didn't even backtrack your words; you stood by everything you said and it was all correct. I was being a self centered, egotistical, and I quote "douche nugget"." I heard the chuckles of the group and it relaxed me. "I am saying all of this to say, Leslie Drake I love you with all of my broken, damaged heart and I am standing here willing to give you the pieces in hopes that you will stitch them back together."

Leslie

I was sitting there with tears pouring from my eyes listening to this beautiful troubled man lay his feelings out for the whole world to see, it was beautiful and so was he. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist looking up into those ocean eyes of his and as the tears continued to flow I blurted out "I love you too Colson Baker." I saw tears coming from Ashleigh's eyes and the boys were sitting there in awe. I stretched myself up onto my tiptoes my lips making contact with Colson's I never wanted this moment or this night to end, everything was as perfect as all my daydreams about him ever were. We broke our kiss and just stared at each other for a moment and then Ashleigh coughed clearing her throat, "Kells what about the other thing you wanted to give to Leslie"

The biggest smile spread across his face remembering what Ashleigh was talking about. From his jacket pocket he took a blue box, the color blue that every girl wishes they could have. I opened the box slowly still in shock that I was holding an actual Tiffany's box in my hands. When I got the box opened I put my hand over my mouth at the sight of the piece. Tears began to form in my eyes again as I processed this. I held up the necklace for the table to see and hanging on the necklace was a machine gun pendant with a monogrammed letter C hanging next to it. "This will let the whole world know you are mine Leslie" he said lightly in my ear as he pushed my hair to the side helping me with the necklace. 

This was it, true love like I had never known before and to think that me; Leslie Drake of all people in the world would fall in love with celebrity bad boy Machine Gun Kelly. I smiled as I looked at the necklace in my front facing camera, seeing this Kells walked up behind me kissing me on the cheek and I snapped the picture. It was official, this night was perfect. I posted the photo to let the whole world know that Colson Baker was officially off the market.

@lesbbyXX: "He walked into my heart like he always belonged there, took down my walls and set my soul on fire" @machinegunkelly