{Chapter 11}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 11: Do you like shopping?
~~~~~

Savannah's pov:

It was the next day. Yesterday, while having coffee with Damien, his phone rang and he had to return to his house. It was something really important.

We exchange our numbers and he told me that he will call Mrs Janet and asked her about all the things that she will need for her stay in the mansion. I told him to do a list so that we don't forget anything.

I know that he was going to pay for every purchase himself but I wanted to pay some purchase too. It's only fair if we both do it.

Today, I wasn't going to the office since Damien and I would be going out to shop for the kids. I know that shopping takes a lot of energy and hours, so I decided not to go to the office. I told Elijah to call me if anything important happened or if they need me.

It was now 9:30 am and I was getting ready. Damien would be here in 10 minutes. I already him my address.

 I already him my address

(Savannah's outfit⬆️)

I wore a converse since I know that I would be walking a lot for this shopping and I was more comfortable with them.

I did my make up and put all my things in my bag. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I grabbed it.

I'm outside your house-D

I quickly made my way downstairs and walked outside. I closed the door and made my way to his car.

"Hi," I said as I sat down in the passenger's seat. I noticed that today, Damien was wearing his casual outfit. He looked good.

"Hi," Damien said while I was putting my seatbelt

"HI,"

I jumped startled when two cheerful voices shouted at the back. I turned around and saw both Crawford and Zach smirking at me.

"You scare the hell out of me," I said, my hand on my chest.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to do that." Zach chuckled.

"We thought you knew we were coming with you." Crawford shrugged.

"Hmm, no I didn't know," I said glancing at Damien.

"How would she know? I didn't even know myself. You both literally jumped in the car when I was putting my seatbelt on." Damien stated as he started to drive.

"You were taking too long, so we decided to join you," Zach smirked and Damien sighed.

"Do you like shopping?" I asked the guys as I looked outside.

"We never really go out to do shopping since we have some maids who do that, so this must be interesting," Crawford said and I inwardly chuckled.

Do they think shopping is interesting? Well, we will see that in a few hours...

"It can't be that bad right," Zach asked and I chuckled.

"We will know soon," I replied smirking.

"I can see you smirking you know?" Crawford pointed out. He was able to see in the side mirror since he was sitting behind me.

"My bad." I said and then turned to Damien, "do you have the list?"

"It's in my phone." He said and reach out to take it from his phone. He drops it on my lap and I almost had a mini heart attack when it bounced.

"It's somewhere in the memo." He said, his eyes fixed on the road.

"You want me to go through your phone?" I asked cautiously. Maybe he just gave me the phone so that later he can check it.

"Yeah-"

"If you don't want to look, let me do it." Zach interrupts Damien.

"Don't you dare," Damien stated, looking at him through the driving mirror.

"Meany." I heard Zach murmured.

I took the phone and went directly to his memo. The folder had only one document named,'Important stuff'. I pressed on it and found the list. There was a lot of stuff.

"Did Mrs Janet mention any brand for this stuff?" I asked while going through the list.

"No, she didn't say anything about that," Damien said and I nodded.

"Well seems like we will be in the store for a long time," I said.

"Why?" Zach asked confused.

"Well, we will have to check each brand of each product to see which one is better and we will have to check their price too," I explained.

"Do you have any idea which one is better?" Crawford asked.

"Nope, we will have to see at the store." I shrugged.

----

We reached the store and Damien parked. I grabbed my bag, his phone and stepped out of the car.

"Where should we head first?" Damien asked as we stepped in the store.

"The food section?" I asked and they shrugged.

"How about we split? Crawford and I can go buy the toys while you two buy the other stuff." Zach suggested.

"Alright, but please don't get kick out," Damien stated and they chuckled.

They both went to the other side of the store while Damien walked with me to the baby food section.

"I'll get us a shopping cart." He said and I nodded. I looked at the milk boxes and pick what I think will be best for them. I pick 5 boxes in my arm and went down the aisle to see what else was on the list.

I walked to the other side of the aisle and grabbed some baby wipes and went near the diapers. I took Damien's phone and looked at the memo. Besides the diapers, there was '1 yrs' written. I looked at the package and try to find the diapers for 1 year old.

"I let you for only 5 minutes."

I turned around and saw Damien with the shopping cart. He walked to me and grabbed the things in my hand.

"Careful, your phone," I said as he was pulling it along with the milk boxes and he stopped.

"How are you even holding all this together?" He asked as he slowly lifts them from my arms. He turned around and drop them in the shopping cart.

"What's next?" He asked turning toward me.

"Now the clothes."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah