{Chapter 36}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 36: I was going to destroy that bastard...
~~~~~

Damien's pov:

I dropped Savannah home and drove to the mafia mansion. Crawford called me and told me that he needed me there. My drive there was quick. The guards opened the door and I parked in front of the door.

I walked to my office and found both of them looking at some files.

"What did you need to talk about?" I asked and they looked up.

"Right, we have a lot of things to say." Crawford started.

"Let's start with the less important," Zach said, "Luke is not dead yet."

"The most important part is that he confessed a lot of things and we might have found the man behind all this," Crawford added making me more curious. I was going to destroy that bastard.

"Who is it?" I asked sternly.

"Ian River, Luke's uncle," Zach said standing up. He walked toward me and handed me a file.

"We learned that Mr Ross knows a lot of things about him and that they once fought together at the club," Crawford informed me.

"Did he say why his uncle is looking for Savannah?" I asked and they nodded.

"You're not going to like it," Zach said glancing at Crawford.

"Why? What did he say? What does he want from Savannah?" I asked clenching my fist, already hating where this conversation was going.

"He knows that you two are seeing each other. He followed you two for the whole week and knows that you put a bodyguard for her. He wants to take you down, by taking her. He asked Luke to get his ways on her and make her..."Crawford explained and hesitated to finish his sentence.

"Make her what?" I asked, dangerously calm.

"You won't be able to hear i-"

"Make. Her. What?" I asked again.

"Pregnant. He wants Luke to take her and forced himself on her."

That was it. I punched the wall next to me, not caring for the pain I felt. That fucking bastard. I will kill him. I swear I will.

"Damien, calm down. We need to think of a way to catch Ian River first." Zach said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down? How? If I didn't show up at that fucking party, that bastard would have done it without thinking. He would have destroyed her, destroy her innocent. All that because of Ian River." I spat his name with disgust.

"We need to talk to Mr Ross, alone." Crawford sighed.

"We can go to the office. Savannah said that she wasn't going to the office today and Elijah didn't go also." I said and they nodded.

"Let's go there then."

----

We reached the office and we walked in. I was still controlling my anger inside and it was getting hard for me. My knuckles were blue and were hurting a lot. I did make a hole in the wall in the office so I wasn't surprised by the pain I was feeling right now.

We walked directly to his office and knocked. We walked in when we heard a 'come in.' He looked surprised to see us.

"Gentlemen, how can I help you?" He asked confused.

"We need to talk, and it's about Savannah," I stated, calmly. He furrowed his eyebrow and nodded.

"What is it?"

"I'm sure you know that I'm a mafia leader." I started and he nodded.

"I did my research and I found out about it the second day." He stated.

He let me with his daughter even when he knew I was a mafia leader?

"Do you know Ian River," I asked straight to the point. I watched as his expression changed, he looked angry.

"Know him? Of course, I do. I have been looking for him for years. He just disappeared a few years ago." Mr Ross explained angrily.

"What did he do?" Crawford asked curiously.

"He took a lot of pictures of me and my wife a random places and send them in a box at my house. My kids were still little and I wanted his skin for threatening to kill them." He explained.

"He's back and unfortunately he's after Savannah," I informed him.

"What do you mean by he's after Savannah?" Mr Ross asked, looking at all of us. Zach put the file in front of him and Mr Ross immediately reached out to take them.

While he was reading the files, Crawford and Zach proceeded and told Mr.Ross about everything that had happened. He clenched his fist, listening to everything.

"He fucking did what? And no one informs me about this earlier? Why? Where is he right now?" Mr Ross asked furiously referring to Luke.

"He's in my basement, tied up and beaten. We didn't tell you earlier because we weren't sure of his intentions. We were able to make him talk and recently got this news." I said and he sighed.

"Thank you, Damien. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't help her. My wife was right and I'm grateful I listened to her." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Your wife?" I asked confused.

"When I found out that you were from the Mafia, I was going to tell Savannah to leave the project but my wife insisted that I let her work on her own. She somehow knew you wouldn't hurt her but help her." He said and I was shocked.

Mrs. Ross?

I only met Mrs Ross at Jones's party at night. How could she know?

"Where is Luke? I want to beat him. I'll only feel better once I'll do it." Mr Ross stated.

"He is still in our basement. You can come with us to see him, but Mr Ross, we need to find Ian. We might have caught Luke but we need Ian. He can harm Savannah at any time." I said and he nodded.

"I know what you mean and I'll help you with my best. I want his skin for years now and he did a big mistake to target my daughter. I won't let him live in peace."

So do I Mr.Ross, so do i...

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah