{Chapter 35}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 35: She's cute...
~~~~~

Savannah's pov:

Once I showered, I dressed up. It was the same outfit I wore when I came here. I walked outside the bathroom and saw Damien on the couch, his eyes glued on his phone.

I walked to him and he looked up. He put his phone to the side, while I sat beside him.

"Hopefully you like pancakes, blueberries and strawberry." He said while taking the cover from the food.

This looked yummy

This looked yummy.

"Did you make it?" I asked and he nodded.

"Try it."

I took a fork and grabbed one of the plates. I took a piece from the pancake and put it in my mouth. It tastes just like it looks. Yummy.

"It's really good," I said and he smiled.

"Great, let's have breakfast."

-----

Breakfast was great. We talked while eating and it wasn't boring. When we finished, I told Damien that I would wash the dishes since he prepared the food. I wanted to help him.

So here we were now in the kitchen. I was washing the dishes while Damien was sitting on one of the chairs behind me.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked all of a sudden.

"Sure," I agreed while washing the last cup. I dried my hands and turned toward him.

"What movie?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Let's go into the living room and see what we can watch."

We walked into the living room and settle down on one of the couch. Damien grabbed the remote and turn on the t.v. He went directly to Netflix and went through the options.

"What do you want to watch?" He said, his eyes glued on the t.v, while his hand was on my thigh.

"How about 'Men in Black'?" I asked as I looked at the cover of the movie. Chris Hemsworth was one of my favourite actors.

"Sure." He said and put the movie on.

Midway through the movie, I moved closer to Damien and laid my head on his shoulder. I felt him moved and grabbed the pillow beside me. He put it on his side, near the armrest and moved his arm around my waist.

"Lay your head on the pillow." He said pulling me on him. The pillow was halfway on his laps. I laid my head on the pillow and he let his armrest on my waist. He pulled his feet up and put them on the middle table.

"Comfortable?" He asked and I nodded. I was way too comfortable.

"I might fell asleep on you," I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Go ahead."

I felt his hand in hair and he started to move his fingers creating a good massage. A yawn escaped my lips as his fingers did wonders.

Damien's pov:

The movie was playing and Savannah felt asleep on my laps. I kept playing with her hair because it was so soft and smooth. I moved my hand from her waist and took the remote. I lowered the sound and put the remote back on the sofa. I felt her moved and she reached out to take my hand and wrapped it around her waist.

She's cute...

The front door opened and Zach and Crawford walked in. They both stopped talking when they walked into the living room, noticing that Savannah was sleeping on my laps. Zach gave me one of his famous smirks.

"Guess we did a good thing to let you here," Crawford whispered so that Savannah doesn't wake up.

"What happened?" I asked, my voice low.

"A lot of things, but we will explain everything to you once she's not here," Zach added and I sighed.

-----

Twenty minutes later, Savannah started to stir. The movie ended and I turned off the t.v. She turned around on her back and looked at me.

"Nice sleep?" I asked and she nodded. She sat down, her warm leaving my legs.

"Did the movie end?" She asked still sleepy and I nodded.

"I never knew that one night of us having fun will make you this tired." I joked and she opens her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She closed it and shrugged.

"I never knew it myself." She murmured and I smiled.

"Want something to eat?" I asked and she nodded.

"What do you have?" She asked, pulling her hair in a ponytail.

"Zach bought some pizza for us," I said standing up.

"Zach was here?" She asked confused.

"He lives here too, remember? And both Crawford and he came back from the office to have lunch, they went back to work." I explained and she listened attentively.

"Is the work related to Luke?" She asked cautiously.

"I'll heat the Pizza."

Savannah's pov:

Damien disappeared in the kitchen while I stayed in the living room. I sighed and grabbed my phone. I saw that I have some message from Elijah.

I guess you won't be going to the office today since it's already 8:30am and you are not home yet-E

I guess right, you didn't come. How's everything there? Are you okay?-E

I don't know why you aren't replying and I'm seriously thinking of calling Damien-E

Nevermind, he's not picking up too. Text me when you read these texts-E

Hey, just got news that grandma is sick. Mom went to her and she will stay there for a few days, tonight's dinner will be on you. Come back home-E

After reading all the message, I replied to him.

I'm good and everything is good here. Sorry my phone wasn't with me and i'll be home soon. What do you want for dinner?-S

He helped me yesterday so I can make his favourite dinner to thank him and I'll have to make Paigne's favourite dessert because she helped me too.

Damien came back from the kitchen with two plates.

"I need to go home soon. My mom is out and I have to make dinner." I said while grabbing the plate from him.

"Alright, I'll drop you when we finish with our lunch."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah