{Chapter 15}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 15:  I feel like this meeting will end up messy.
~~~~~

Savannah's pov:

The next day, I woke up early. I took a shower and dressed up.

 I took a shower and dressed up

(Savannah's outfit⬆️)

I did my make up and made my way downstairs. Only mom and dad was awake.

"Good morning." I greeted as I took a seat at the dining table.

"Good morning." They both replied.

"You woke up early today." Mom said while cooking breakfast.

"Yeah, I'm meeting someone early today," I replied and she nodded.

"How is your project doing?" Dad asked putting his newspapers aside, giving me all his attention.

"Well, it's going great. The kids already moved in Damien's mansion. The builder already started to destroy the old orphanage and Prescott and Garett agreed to do the interior designs of the new orphanage." I explained and dad smiled.

"Look like I did a great thing to let you two handing this project. Who are you meeting today?" He asked after taking a sip from his coffee.

"Damien and I are going to meet the owner of the land which is in front of the orphanage. Since the new model of the orphanage will take all the backyard, the kids might not get any outdoor place to play. So Damien and I will try to convince the owner to give us half of the property so that we can use it as a playground." I explained and dad looked impressed.

"Damn honey, you are working so hard." Mom said while putting my breakfast in front of me.

" Mom said while putting my breakfast in front of me

"That looks so yummy," I said and mom chuckled.

"Better eat it now before it gets cold." She said and I nodded. I grabbed the fork and went for the eggs.

"Are you coming to the office today?" Dad asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. It depends when the meeting will be over but I think I'll come." I said and he nodded.

"Enough talking, enjoy your breakfast."

Damien's pov:

I already texted Savannah to tell her that I was outside her house. I waited in the car. Yesterday after having dinner with Savannah, I had to go back to the Mafia world. Unfortunately, I had to fight some idiots and I hurt my arm. It wasn't that bad, just a small cut. I had a bandage around it under my suit.

The front door opened and there she was. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she looked different today. A good different. She wasn't wearing a suit but she looked really professional.

She opened the door and sat down, "Hi,"

"Hi, how are you?" I asked and I started to drive once she was settle.

"I'm good, what about you?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I'm fine," I replied.

The drive to the owner's office was quick. There was no traffic, so we reached soon. Mr Lewis, the owner, has a building all for himself. He has a lot of bodyguards and normal businessman doesn't dare to come here for deals. Not for me though.

I did one mistake. I shouldn't have bought Savannah with me here. Zach told me that Mr Lewis can be really mean and brutal with his clients. I'm not worried about myself and I won't let him say anything to Savannah.

We stepped out of the car and I make sure to walk closer to Savannah while we went inside. The guards had a gun in their waistline and they didn't hide it. I have one too but it was hidden with my suit.

We walked to the main counter and a guy was his laptop.

"Mr Lewis office is upstairs, first floor, second room to the left." He said not looking up. I glanced at Savannah and she shrugged.

We both walked to the elevator and we pass by many male employees working over here. They all eyed Savannah as we walked and I could feel Savannah was not comfortable. Seems like Mr Lewis only work with male employees. Great. I should have brought Zach and Crawford instead of Savannah. I feel like this meeting will end up messy.

We walked in the elevator and I heard Savannah sighed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking at her.

"I have been better." She murmured.

"If you want we can go out, I will come back and have the meeting with Mr Lewis later," I suggested and she shakes her head no.

"Let's just get over this and leave." She said and I nodded.

The door opened and we stepped out. We followed the way that the guy said and saw his office. There was a 'Mr. Lewis' wooden block on the wall, next to his door. I knocked and heard a come in.

We both walked in and Mr Lewis looked up. I immediately saw how he was looking at Savannah, with his disgusting lustful eyes. He stood up, smiling.

"Mr Turner, it's nice you could come." He said, mistaking me for Zach. Zach told me that he gave his name because he didn't want Mr Lewis to refuse this meeting.

"And you bought your assistance with you." He said, eyeing her. I felt her tense beside me and I clenched my fist.

He put his hand forward and I handshake him, tightly. He wasn't even looking at me as his eyes were fixed on Savannah. He let my hand go and immediately put it in front of Savannah.

She hesitantly handshake him.

"I hope you didn't have any problem coming here. Such a pretty lady like you shouldn't be bothered by anyone." He said not leaving her eyes. He passed his other hand gently on top of her hand and she abruptly removed her hand.

"I didn't drive here, he did. Maybe you should ask him that." She answered pointing at me.

"Take a seat," he replied instead. We both sat down on the chair in front of him and I noticed that Savannah moved her chair closer to mine. Not that I mind.

"So what's your name?" He asked Savannah and I swear he was testing my patience.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah