{Chapter 21}

The Mafia Leader Chapter 21: She's safe...
~~~~~

Damien's pov:

We reached our destination and walked inside the mansion. Like always the front of the mansion was packed with bodyguards. My bodyguards went with the others while we went to our room.

We usually get the same room which was number 22. We walked in and settle down.

"Nothing changed," Crawford said looking around. He put his bag on one of the bed and went to open the window. There are 2 beds in the room. We usually share with Zach but since he isn't here, each one of us has a bed for ourselves.

The whole day we relaxed. It was now 8 pm.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. DO WHATEVER YOU NEED. I NEED MY GIRL BACK! DO YOU GET THAT? IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER, I SWEAR YOU WILL BE DEAD."

I glanced at Crawford and he frowned. We walked outside and saw Joey on his phone. He was the mafia leader of the East. I talked to him many times and he's the calmest from all of us.

The other leaders walked passed him like they don't care. Joey hangs up and ran his fingers through his hair looking frustrated.

"Yo, you good?" Crawford asked and Joey turned toward us.

"Crawford, Damien." He nods acknowledging our presence.

"Everything's good?" I asked and he sighed.

"I wish I could say yes but no nothing is right." He said annoyed.

"What happened?" Crawford asked, genuinely concerned.

"Some psycho guy kidnapped my girl and I'm trying to get his address. I almost got him yesterday, but he caught us and run away. This morning he sends me a picture of her and there was blood on her arms. She was fucking crying and I can't help her." He said frustrated.

I can imagine what he's going through. If anything happens to Savannah, I don't know how I'll react. I'll go mad for sure. I usually can't control my anger and I know if I capture this guy, I would kill him instantly.

"Do you need help?" Crawford asked and he shakes his head.

"Thank you but I have already 40 people after him. I'll get her by tonight. Once the meeting is done, I'm going back to my mansion." He stated and we nodded.

"Let's us know if you need anything," I said and he nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind." He said and turned to leave. However, he stopped midway and turned back to us.

"Damien if you have a girl, better watch over her. This psycho didn't kidnap only my girl. He kidnapped three other Mafia's girl and he was able to make two of the leader to drop their position. He asked me to do so but I didn't agree. For that, he's torturing my girl every day. I can't see her like but she insisted that I don't fall apart because of her. And I'm only doing that for her." Joey said and my thoughts went directly to Savannah.

"Thanks for informing me," I said and he nodded.

"See you later."

He went away while I stayed in my position.

"Maybe you should call her?" Crawford said behind me. He knew I was thinking about her. But I couldn't help it. The letter we got this morning was just proof that whoever is doing that was keeping an eye on her.

"I'm calling her," I stated, taking my phone out.

"I'm going for a walk. Call me if you want anything." Crawford said leaving the room. I walked to the window and let the phone rang. It rang but she didn't pick up. I call her again and after three-ring, she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Where were you?" I asked directly.

"I was in Elijah's office. I didn't hear my phone ring... is everything alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, everything's good. What did you do today?" I asked changing the topics.

"Nothing much, I stayed in the office and Zach was giving me company." She explained and I nodded. I was grateful that Zach stayed back with her.

"Anyway... is everything alright? You sound tensed." She asked and I sighed.

"Yeah, I'm just tired from the meetings." I lied.

"Oh, you should rest a little." She suggested.

"I know, I'll rest soon. I just wanted to check on you." I admitted wishing that I could see her face right now. I want her here with me but it's too dangerous for her.

"I'm good." She replied lowly.

"And that's all that matters. I need to go now. I'll talk to you soon." I said and waited for her reply.

"Talk to you soon." She replied.

I hang up and walked to the bed.

She's safe...

Savannah's pov:

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach when I talked to Damien. He called to check on me and he sounded disturbed. I hope that everything was fine.

I sighed and started to pack my things. I was tired and ready to go to bed. I grabbed my phone and went to Elijah. He was waiting for me near the elevator.

"Was it Damien?" He asked and I nodded. He pressed the button and the door closed.

We stepped out of the elevator and walked to our car. Everyone left and it was really dark outside.

When we reached home, I walked directly to my room. I took a long shower, relaxing my body. I dried up and put my pj's on. I tied my hair in a messy bun and jumped on the bed.

I checked my phone and a smile makes its way on my lips when I noticed Damien texted me.

Goodnight-D

Even if we talk a few minutes ago, I still wanted to talk to him. What's wrong with me?

Goodnight-S

I replied and put my phone on my bed table. I laid my head on my pillow and closed my eyes.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah