{Chapter 23}

The Mafia Leader Chapter 23: Cold shower it is...
~~~~~

Savannah's pov:

Damien turned the heater on as he drove to his house. Everything was wet on me, my clothes, my hair and my heels.

I felt my phone vibrate and I took it. It was Elijah.

When are you coming back? I'm going home-E

I'll come home directly-S

Oh okay I'm leaving from here-E

Can you please take my bag from my office?-S

Sure-E

I put my phone to the side and let the heat, warm me.

"Shouldn't you rest after your flight? Why did you come to see me?" I asked curiously, looking at him. He looked relaxed.

"I have my reasons and I'm glad that I came. I got to see your hidden side." He smirked.

"What reasons?" I asked but he didn't reply. He just shrugged.

We reached his house and my eyes widened. It was a freaking mansion. We walked inside and I hugged myself, feeling cold.

"Let's go upstairs, I'll give you some clothes," Damien said and I nodded. I followed him and he leads us to a room. It was beautiful and big.

"Why is there a Christmas tree?" I asked confused

"Zach put it there last year and I didn't have time to remove it," Damien explained and I nodded.

"This is your room?" I asked and he nodded.

"Our maid always do the bed like this." He said pointing at the pillows and the fluffy blanket. He walked to another room which I guess was the bathroom and came out with two towels. He handed me one and I removed my suit.

"I'll get you some clothes." He said and walked to his closet.

"You have female clothes?" I asked confused.

"No, you'll have to wear mine." He said and despite his back facing me, I knew he was smirking.

He came back with a sweatpants and a shirt.

"That's the smallest one that I have." He said and I grabbed it. For me, it was really large.

"I don't think I'll fit in them," I said honestly.

"Just try it." He shrugged and I nodded.

"I'll take a shower in Zach's room." He said before taking his towel in his hand. He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I sighed and made my way to the bathroom. I looked around and put my towel on the hanger. I stepped out of my heels and put them to the side. I removed my jeans and my shirt. I was lucky that the shirt wasn't see-through after it was wet or else my black bra would have been on display.

I took the towel and dry myself. I removed the tie from my hair and dry my hair with the towel. I wasn't going to take a shower here, just changed the clothes. I'll shower when I'll reach home. I reached out to grab the clothes that Damien gave me but I realised that I forgot them on the bed. I sighed and made my way out. I bend to take the clothes and froze when the door open.

Damien's pov:

I made my way to Zach's room since it was closer to mine. I opened the door and he was watching the t.v on his bed.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked and he frowned.

"Why?" He asked while stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

"Because Savannah is using my bathroom," I said and he stopped eating.

"I thought you went to just see her, did you get down and dirty?" He raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked again and he nodded.

I walked inside and went to the bathroom.

"Did you have dinner yet?" Zach asked from the room.

"No, not yet," I replied as I took off my suit and my shirt. My arm was better now and there was only a faint scar.

"I'll ask Crawford to make some food for us. Savannah will join right?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I think so," I replied and turned to put my towel on the hanger. That's when I realise that I didn't bring any clothes with me. I walked out of the bathroom and Zach was gone.

I made my way back to my room hoping that Savannah was in the shower already. I opened the door and my eyes widened. That's wasn't what I was expecting.

She was only in her black underwear and bra, bending over to grab the clothes I gave her. Fuck. I wanted to take my eyes off but I couldn't. She looked even more beautiful than I imagine.

My d¡ck twitched in agreement.

Fuck!

She immediately stood straight, using her towel to cover her front, looking at me wide-eyed. The towel wasn't hiding everything from my sight, just her breast.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were in the shower. I just came to get my clothes." I said and I noticed how her eyes ran over my body. She lowered her eyes and little more and blushed looking away. I looked down and saw a tent in my pants.

Well, Fuck.

"I'll turn around," I said and turned my back to her. I was going to wait for 5 minutes before I turned around but after a few seconds, I heard the bathroom door closed. I turned around and she was gone. I immediately went to my closet and took out my clothes.

I walked back into Zach's room but he wasn't back yet. The t.v was on and there were some popcorns on the floor. I made my way inside the bathroom and took a shower.

I thought that after being in the rain, I would take a warm shower to warm my body, but I was damn wrong. I sighed and turned the water to cold.

Cold shower it is...

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah