{Chapter 41}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 41: I'll fucking destroy him...
~~~~~

Savannah's pov:

I looked through the window as the bodyguards drove me home. I don't know who Ian River was but I can tell he wasn't going to stay alive for too long.

I hope Damien remain safe. I hope that he will be able to save Crawford and bring him home.

Suddenly I jerk forward, hitting my head on the seat in front of me. I heard the guards cursing and felt the car moved faster. I hold my head in my hands as my sight was blurring.

I looked up when I heard gun shots. One of the bodyguards had their half body outside the window, shooting at the car behind us. The driver was trying to skip them while I reached to hold the door handle.

Something hit the car by the side and it drifted away from the road. We hit something and my head hit the window. The last thing I saw, was someone opening the door to my side and everything went black.

-----

I opened my eyes and immediately closed them due to the lights. My head was hurting so badly. I opened them more slowly adjusting them to the lights.

I wish i never did that...

When my sight was clear, I saw Luke sitting on the bed's edge. He smirked when he noticed I woke up. His face was bruised, his clothes bloody and his hair was messy.

How did he escape from Damien?

"Surprise to see me here?" He asked moving closer to me. I bring my leg to my chest, getting away from him. Thank god he didn't tie me up.

I looked around and saw that I was in an old room. The floor and the ceiling were dusty. The bed's mattress was the only thing new in the room.

"Your boyfriend tortured me day and night." He said, looking at me like a creep.

"I had to reveal everything to his brother to stay alive. Do you even care that I'm still alive? Cause I do. I need to complete what I couldn't do that night." He said smiling.

"See the camera over there? This will record everything. What I'm going to do to you, your screams, your pleadings everything... and then we will both see the reaction of your boyfriend when he will see the whole video." His smirk made me sick. I might have let him go the other night, but not today.

All these weeks of training with dad and mom, I guess it's finally time to show my moves. He was already bruised from what happened to him from the basement. I'll fucking destroy him.

"You are not going to reply?" He asked and when he didn't get an answer, he talked again, "Well you don't have to reply, let's just get to it."

"Is Crawford here?" I finally talked. I wanted to know if he was here. If he was, then Damien must be on his way here.

"Yeah, your boyfriend's here too. You were knock out for 30 minutes. A lot happened." He smirked," Loverboy isn't that strong now that he saw you here with me."

Fuck!

I hope Damien remember what I told him. Please don't let him stepped down for me... please. I mentally prayed for Damien.

"Now, let's start shall we?" He asked leaning to me.

"You might have succeeded to bring me here, but you won't be able to do anything else," I said firmly and he chuckled.

"Wanna bet?" He asked and when he leaned, I punched him in his jaw, hard. I moved away from the bed before he came back at me.

"Fucking bitch. So now you're gonna fight back huh? Did your boyfriend show you how to fight?" He asked walking to me.

"Unfortunately, I trained with my dad," I said and knee him in his jewels. He groaned holding it and knee down on the floor.

"The other day, you caught me by surprise but today I'll show you what I can do. You thought I was a weak girl? But guess what my dad show me to never bow down in front of idiots." I spat while pulling his hair back, making him look at my face. Like I said before he was still weak.

I let his hair go and he groaned. He tries to stand up but I kick his feet with my heels. He screamed in pain and glared at me.

"I'll destroy you." He warned and I chuckled darkly.

I punch his face again and punch his stomach. I repeated the same patterns 5 times and with the last punch, he was out cold. He laid on the floor unconscious and I sighed tiredly. I grabbed the gun from his waist and took the keys in his pocket. I looked around and found a rope on the ground.

I grabbed it and walked back to Luke. I turned him to his side and pulled him closer to the bed's leg. I tied his hand on his back and tied the rope to the bed's legs. I secured each knot and walked out.

I walked carefully in the hallway. There was a lot of rooms in the hall. Thankfully there was a small window on the door and I could peek inside. I hide and peaked through the 3 first door. The first and second room was empty.

I walked to the third one and my eyes widened when I saw Crawford, tied up in the middle of the room. There was no one inside with him.

I slowly and carefully opened the door and walked in. Crawford pulled his head up to see who came and I gasped when I looked at his face. They beat him a lot. He was bleeding from the mouth, from the nose, from his cheeks and from his forehead.

"Savannah," he said shocked, "they seriously kidnap you? I thought they were lying." He said, breathing hard.

"I manage to escape from Luke."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah.