{Chapter 33⚠️}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 33: As long as I'm with Damien...
~~~~~

Savannah's pov:

I watched as he slowly made his way on the bed again. He pulled my legs open and settle himself in between them, his dick against my core.

He leaned and leave some kisses all over my stomach, breast and neck. He grinded himself against me and I moaned. I could feel his dick becoming hard as he grinds. One of his hand was making small circles on my thigh while the other was near my core.

He stopped his kisses and pulled the strap of my bra down. I arc my back and let him unclip the bra. He throws the fabric on the floor and leaned to give some kisses between my boobs. I felt his hand moved to my lower abdomen and the next thing I heard was the tearing of the fabric.

"I didn't bring any underwear." I pointed out looking at the torn panties.

"We'll see about that later." He said, his eyes on my shaven clit. He looked up at me as he put one finger inside me. A moan escaped my lips.

"You're fucking wet." He grinned looking at me. He pecked me one more time before lowering his head near my clit. I gasped when I felt his tongue on my clit. He wrapped his both arms around my thighs and pulled my legs on his shoulder.

"Fuck..."

Even if the room was soundproof, I was trying to lower my moans. He put one finger inside me again and thrust in and out. He increased his paced and my hand reached out to his hair. I let my fingers run in them while continuing with his tongue.

"Fuck, I'm close..." I moaned.

He thrust two more times and that was it. I felt myself coming to the end.

"Damien."

I felt my legs shaking when I cum. I was breathing heavily. This feels goods. Damien crawled up and crashed his lips on mine. I kissed him, with all the energy I had left.

"Are you ready?" He asked, pulling away and I nodded

He pulled his boxers down and my eyes widened. He was big, was it going to even fit me?

"Are you a virgin?" He asked cautiously. Believe it or not but I never had a boyfriend in school. For one I wasn't interested in this back then and for two, almost every guy was a player.

"Yes," I replied and he nodded.

"I'll try my best to make it good for you." He said lowly. He turned to his drawer and pulled out something. I laid back on the bed and looked up. My breathing pattern was back to normal now.

He knees back on the bed and I looked at him.

"It's going to hurt, but it gets better after." He explained. He pecked my lips and put aline his dick near my pussy. He looked at me in the eyes and pushed inside me slowly. It felt really bad. I heard him groaned as well.

"Fuck, your tight." He said and I felt a lone tear fell down from my eyes. He leaned on me, his dick still inside of me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Hold on baby, it will get better." He murmured in my ears. He pressed his lips on mine and I felt him thrust into me deeply. His lips prevent my screams to out of my throat. He went faster and faster and as he said, it was starting to feel good.

I dug my nails in his back as he pulled out and thrust in hard. He pulled away from me and laid on his back.

"Straddle me." He said and I moved my shaky legs around him. He alines his dick near my entry again and made me sit on it.

"Go up and down baby," he moaned and I listened to him.

I put my hand on his chest and went up and down as he asked me. I moaned and increased my speed.

"Just like that." He moaned, his hand on my hips.

"I-I'm close," I said and he nodded. He stopped me by holding my hips.

"Laid on me, let me take over from here." He said and I nodded. I laid on him and he wrapped his arm around my back.

"I'm going to be a little hard." He said before starting to thrust into me again. I felt him go deep and fast. I moaned loudly near his ears.

"I'll give us a good end." He murmured.

He went faster and harder. I felt myself clenched and I knew I was close.

"Damien," I moaned, "I'm closed."

"The same baby," he replied.

I gasped when he thrust hard, tearing my inside as we both cum at the same time. I felt my body shaking and my legs went numb. He pulled out groaning. He kissed my forehead and let me laid on him as I catch my breath.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. I looked up and pecked his lips.

"Never been better," I admitted and he smiled. I moved away from him and laid beside him.

"I'll be right back." He said standing up. He bends down to take the shirt that I was wearing before and handed it to me. I sat down and wore it again.

He made his way to the bathroom and did what his business. I laid back on the bed and sighed, contented. I never thought that our night was going to end up like this.

I just came to check on Damien and that's how we ended. Not that I mind. He was really patient and good, looking after me. He didn't make me feel any regrets at any moment.

Now that I was thinking about it, I don't mind doing it again, any time. As long as I'm with Damien. I came to the conclusion that I like him. I really like him.

He came back, wearing only his boxers. He climbs on the bed and laid beside me. He pulled the cover on us and pulled me to his side.

"Goodnight." He murmured.

"Goodnight."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah