{Chapter 47}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 47: Epilogue, Give me your hand...
~~~~~

(Savannah's outfit⬆️)

Savannah's pov:

Today the office was tiring. Damien messaged me and told me to come over for the night. I walked into Elijah's office to inform him that I was going to Damien's house. I opened the door and Elijah was on the phone.

"I'll pick you at 7 pm then," he asked while glancing at me.

"Alright, see you."

He hangs up and turned toward me.

"Yes little sister," He asked in a really good mood.

"What's up with you?" I asked curiously.

"You remember Laura." He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I remember but why- oh my god." I gasped when I realised what he was saying. He chuckled looking at me.

"Did you finally ask her out?" I asked and he nodded. I squealed and went to hug him.

"Finally,"

He laughed, hugging me back.

"So mind telling one thing?" I asked when I pulled away. He nodded.

"Are you asking her out for dinner or to be your girlfriend?" I asked.

"I asked her for dinner but if everything goes well, I might ask her to be my girlfriend." He shrugged.

"Well go for it. Anyway, I came to tell you that I'm going to Damien's house tonight." I said and he nodded.

I turned to leave and made my way downstairs. I was surprised to see Zach waiting for me in the car.

"Hi," I said as I sat down on the passenger seat.

"Hi, how are you?" He asked smiling at me.

"I'm fine, what about you?" I asked while I put my seatbelt on.

"I'm good."

He started to drive to their mansion.

"I thought Damien was going to pick me up," I said breaking the silence.

"He was coming to pick you up but he then he got stuck with Ian." He said and I looked at him.

"Damien went to the basement?" I asked and he nodded.

"He's feeling better now and he wanted to deal with them once for all," Zach explained.

The rest of the ride was silent. We reached their mansion and I stepped out of the car.

"He will be here soon, you can chill in his room," Zach suggested and I nodded.

I made my way to his room and put my bag on the couch. I removed my heels and sat on the bed. I laid my back on the headboard. I took my phones and check my messages waiting for Damien.

Twenty minutes later, the door opened. I looked up and saw Damien walking inside. He was really sweaty. His eyes landed on me and he gave me a wide smile.

"Hey, babe,"

"Hey, how was it?" I asked curiously. He was in a good mood, so I guess everything went well.

"Just let me shower and I'll tell you about it." He said and I nodded.

He walked into his bathroom and I waited for twenty more minutes. He came out of the bathroom with only a sweatpant on. He gave me a smirk and crawled on the bed. I squealed as he grabbed my legs and pulled me under him. He leaned and crashed his lips on mine.

His kiss was needy. He bit my lower lip and I let him take control. He intertwined our fingers and brought my hands over my head.

"I miss you," he said breaking the kiss.

"You saw me yesterday," I chuckled.

"So? I can't miss you now?" He asked dramatically.

"I didn't say that." I rolled my eyes.

He rolled over and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me to his side, caging my legs in between his thigh.

"So how did it go?" I asked as we got comfortable.

"It went... bad. I killed Luke." He said lowly. I looked up at him and he was looking at his hand, which was caressing my waist.

"What about Ian?" I asked curiously.

"He's still in the basement. Crawford stopped me from killing him too. Instead, we will torture him every day." He said and I nodded.

"I bought something for you." He said looking down at me.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Let me get it."

He untangles himself from me and made his way to the closet. He came out with a box in his hand. I sat down, leaning my bag on the headboard. He walked toward me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I wanted to do something more romantic when giving this to you but I can't wait any longer." He said before opening the box.

" He said before opening the box

"It's a promise ring." He said lowly.

"Damien, it's so beautiful," I said looking at the ring.

"Give me your hand."

I put my right hand forward while he took the ring out of the box. He put it in my finger and kissed the back of my hand.

"I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows. I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you forever, you and me, every day..."

By the end of his speech, my eyes were filled with tears. Damn, he knows what to say to make me feel special.

"I can promise you that I'll always be there for you to listen and to hold your hand and I'll always do my best to make you happy and make you feel loved. I can promise you that I'll willingly be your protector, your advisor, your counsellor, your friend, your family, your everything. I love you."

I throw my arm around his neck, crushing my lips on his. I let the tears rolled down my cheeks. He wrapped his arm around my waist, moving his lips with mine.

"I love you so freaking much," I said pulling away from him.

"And that's all I want," he smiled.

A/N

That was it guys... The end of the sequel. I will be writing a few bonus chapters as usual. I hope you enjoy reading it and don't forget to:

Vote
Comment
Share
& Follow

You can also suggest what types of books you guys want me to write in the future;)
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah