{Chapter 32}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 32: Here's goes nothing...
~~~~~

Savannah's pov:

Zach and I were now walking to Damien's room.

"Just open the door and walked in." Zach shrugged and I nodded.

I turned the knob and peeked inside. The room was a bit dark. There was only one light on and it was where Damien was sitting near the couch in the room.

I made my way inside and closed the door. I turned on the lights.

"I told you, I don't want to talk right now Zach." He said, not looking my way. I didn't reply, instead, I walked closer to him.

"Not even to me?"

His head snapped up and he stood up.

"Savannah, what are you doing here?" He asked surprised.

"I came to check on you," I replied and watched as a slight smile formed on his lips.

He moved closer and wrapped his arm around my waist, ducking his face in my neck. I wrapped my arms around his back, feeling his warm. I felt his lips pressed against my skin. He started to leave some kiss on my neck making me bit my lips.

"Strawberry." He said, his breath falling on my neck. My shower gel was strawberry favour.

"Hmmm,"

I felt him pulled away and I looked at him.

"Can I see your arms?" He asked and I nodded. He didn't wait for me to remove the jacket since he reached out to pull the fabric off from my body.

"Does it burns?" He asked while passing his finger on the bruise.

"A little bit," I said and he nodded. He let me and walked to his bed table. He pulled his bed drawer open.

"Come here."

I walked to him and he made me sit on the bed. There was a medical cream tube in his hand and he pours some on his fingers. He gently applies it to my skin and rubs it around. It didn't hurt at all. He walked to the other said and did the same.

"You are staying over tonight right?" He asked, looking at me and I nodded.

"I'll get you something to change in." He said walking to his closet.

"I can sleep in these clothes." I pointed out.

"Too bad I want you in my clothes." He confessed and I smiled. He came back with a long shirt and handed it to me.

"You can change in the bathroom." He said and I nodded. I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes. I put the shirt on and it reached my thigh. He didn't give me any pants, so should I walk out like this? I grabbed my clothes and walked out.

He immediately turned his head towards me when he heard the door closed. I ignore his stares and walked to the couch. I dropped my previous outfit on the couch. I squealed when I felt myself being lifted in the air. I wrapped my arm tightly around his neck as he made his way to the bed.

"Tonight, you're mine." He stated.

"Make as much noise as you want, this room is soundproof." He smirked looking down at me. He dropped me on the bed and my shirt rises up barely covering my thighs. He climbed next to me and unbuttons the first three buttons of the shirt. I didn't stop him because I didn't want him to stop.

"Stop me whenever you want, ok?" He asked and I nodded.

Not gonna happen anytime soon...

He leaned down and crashed his lips on mine. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck while my other hand was on his cheek. He put his hand on either side of me, holding his weight so that he doesn't crush me.

He bit my lips and I let him take control. His lips were soft. He depends the kiss and I let my hands wandered on his chest. He pulled away and removed his t-shirt, throwing it on the floor. I looked at his muscled chest and his abs. He grabbed my hands and put them on his chest.

"Now, you can feel them." He said and I chuckled. I moved away and knee on the bed. He was still sitting on the edge, so I moved over and straddle him, surprising him. His hands went on my hips under the shirt. I grabbed his cheeks and pecked his lips. He frowned when I pulled away.

"Laid back," I said softly and he obeyed. He laid down and I bend down to his stomach. I started to leave some kisses and heard him groaned. I went up till I reached his neck. He grabbed my butt and squeezed them, making me squealed.

"I want all of you, can I?" He asked and I looked up at him.

"Why should I give it to you?" I asked biting my lips.

"Because you want me as badly as I want you." He said before he reached out to kiss my lips again. He rolled over and once again I was under him. He straddles me and looked down at me as if I was the most precious diamond in the world.

His hands reached out to unbuttoned the other buttons on the shirt and he pulled the fabric away, revealing my red bra and underwear.

"You are beautiful." He said making me blushed. He wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me up. He removed the shirt completely off me and threw it away with his shirt.

"Does your arms hurt? We can stop right here if you want." He said cautiously. I glanced at his little friend and it was more obvious that he wanted this right now.

"My arms are fine and I'm okay," I said and he nodded.

"Alright." He smiled and pecked my lips. He moves away from me and stepped out of the bed. I laid on my elbow looking at him. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down.

Here's goes nothing...

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
;)
Love ya
LovelyShifah