{Chapter 29}

The Mafia Leader Chapter 29: Fuck! I should have picked that damn call...
~~~~~

Savannah's pov:

I was now in my room, doing my make up. I already got ready for the party and it was almost 6:50 pm.

 I already got ready for the party and it was almost 6:50 pm

(Savannah's outfit⬆️)

I tried to call Damien but he wasn't responding. I send him a text telling him to call me whenever he was free. He was probably dealing with his Mafia stuff and I didn't want to disturb him.

I hope he's okay...

I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs into the living room.

"We just need to wait for your sister and then we can leave," Dad said when noticed me walking to them.

"Where is she?" I asked them.

"She is almost done, I just check on her," Elijah said and I nodded.

We waited for 10 minutes and Paigne finally came downstairs. We all went to the car and Elijah drove to the location.

-----

The whole house was packed. There was a lot of cars around the property and Elijah was lucky he found a parking spot. We stepped out and walked to the front door.

I kept looking around, trying to spot the bodyguard. If Luke saw him again, he might interrogate me about him again. So if I see the bodyguard, I was going to sneak away and talk to him. I'll just ask him to stay hidden as long as he can and hopefully, he'll understand what I meant.

"Savannah."

I turned to the door and saw Luke. There was a man beside him and he reached out to handshake dad.

"Mr Jones." Dad greeted.

"Come in, make yourself at home." Mr Jones smiled. We walked in and I noticed Luke walking behind me.

"What were you looking for?" He asked and I turned to him.

"Nothing... I was just looking around. The property is quite big." I half lied.

"Yeah, it's perfect for our cars." He replied and I nodded. I turned away from him and walked closer to Elijah. For some reasons, Luke wasn't the same Luke I met at the last party. It was as if he wanted to make me confessed that I know that there is bodyguard looking after me. His vibe wasn't good.

I think Elijah felt it too because he kept glaring at Luke whenever he wasn't looking at us.

"Let's go and get something to drink," Elijah suggested and I nodded. He looked at Paigne and she also nodded at him. We made our way to the bar and thankfully Luke didn't follow us.

"What's up with the creep?" Elijah asked straight away.

"He's not a creep. He just wants to have a chance with Sav." Paigne replied and I frowned.

"Too bad Savannah has her eyes on someone else," Elijah said and drink his champagne.

"Is he going to be here? I really want to see how he looks." Paigne said excitedly. At this point, they were both talking as if I wasn't with them.

"I don't know. He will be here if Mr Creep invited him." Elijah shrugged.

"Do you know if he will be here?" Paigne asked looking at me.

"So now you realised that I'm also here," I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"And no, I don't know. He's busy." I replied and they both nodded.

"Savannah."

Hearing his voice, I honestly didn't want to turn around. I slowly turned around and saw Luke a few feet away from me.

"Come with me, I need to show you something." He said and I hesitated to go with him.

"Can't we see it later? I think dad is calling me." I lied and he shakes his head no.

"Your sibling can go but I need you. Come with me." He said and before I could deny him again, he grabbed my wrist and started to pull me away with him.

Elijah's pov:

We watched stunned, as the creep dragged Savannah away. He has the gut to drag her away in front of us. I clenched my fist and put my glass on the table.

"Should we go after him?" Paigne asked worriedly.

"I'm going after him, you stay here," I ordered and she nodded. I was about to walk away when someone called my name. I turned around and I was relieved that it was him.

"Damien." I greeted him. We handshake and I also handshake Zach and Crawford.

Damien's pov:

Today was really exhausting for me. I did receive the missed called and message that Savannah sends me. I didn't reply to her because I know I was going to meet her here.

I looked around trying to find her. I find Elijah and her sister, Paigne but I couldn't find her.

"Eli, Savannah!" Paigne said, grabbing Elijah's arm.

"Right." He said and I looked at them confused.

"What about her?" I asked and Elijah turned to me.

"About that, can you come with me?" Elijah asked and I nodded.

"Paigne, you stay here with Zach and Crawford," Elijah ordered and she nodded.

"Just go already." She stated.

Elijah walked to the back and I follow him.

"What happened? Where is Savannah?" I asked once we were away from all the people and the music.

"I'm looking for her. Mr Jones's son dragged her away and I don't know where they went." Elijah said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Dragged her away? She didn't go with him by herself?" I asked and he shakes his head no.

"No, he's acting weird. I didn't even like him the first time I saw him at the office this morning." He said while we looked around.

Was this what Savannah wanted to talk about? Maybe she noticed something suspicious with him and wanted to tell me. Fuck! I should have picked that damn call. I didn't pick it up because I was in a meeting, I should have taken it though. If anything happens to her, this will be my fault.

"Fuck, there is two way," Elijah said as we came to two corners.

"Take left, I'll go right."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah