{Chapter 40}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 40: No one knows what will happen next...
~~~~~

Savannah's pov:

Time went by really quick. It was now dark and we were both laying down, in each other's arms. We had dinner and it was really good.

Damien had set up a basket where he put all the food and drinks that we will need. He pulled out a blanket and open it on us. Now, we were cuddling, enjoying each other's warmth and company... until Damien's phone rang.

Damien's pov:

I took the call since it was Crawford. He might have something important to tell me.

"Hello?" I said and waited for him to talk. I only heard someone breathing hard.

"D-don't do it." His voice cracked and I frowned. I sat down abruptly trying to figure out what was happening.

"Crawford? What's happening?" I asked confused.

"Give me the girl and take your brother."

This wasn't Crawford's voice. I clenched my fist, having an idea on who it might be.

"River." I spat his name angrily. He found it amusing and started to laugh.

"Ahh, so you know who is talking to you? I thought I'll have to explain everything to you." He said and I clenched my jaws. Even his voice makes me angry now.

"What do you want?" I asked, coldly.

"I told you. You give me the girl, I'll give you your brother. Oh and send Luke too, he still has to complete some of the works for me." I gripped the phone tightly, stopping myself from throwing it away. I knew what he meant by it. Once he got Savannah, he will still do what he intended to do from the start.

"Too bad, you aren't getting none of them," I stated.

"Aren't you a little too confident? You will give me the girl or your brother will die." He stated and I chuckled darkly.

"Try another threat River, it might work better than this one," I said darkly.

I know Crawford and I know his capacity. I will try my best to find him without giving Savannah to River. This phone call is enough to find his locations.

"So you are ready to sacrifice your brother for that bitch?" He asked.

"My brother will be fine River, just watch your back. And I know you won't do anything stupid to him because you don't want to mess up with a Mafia. You already did two deadly mistakes, one for trying to hurt her and two by kidnapping my brother. I'm coming to you River and be ready to face the consequences." I stated before hanging up the phone.

I was pissed. He already did so many things that made me want to end him and today he went to kidnap my brother, thinking that I will exchange Luke for them.

"Damien, what happened to Crawford?"

A soft voice replied beside me. I feel bad that our date was going to end up like this but I need to leave. I need to find Crawford and kill River.

"I need to leave. River had Crawford and I need to go save him." I said and she nodded.

We both stood up and put our shoes on. We made our way to the car and I called the bodyguards. There was 15 of them around the area. Savannah remained by my side while the whole team walked to me.

"Crawford got kidnap and we need to find him. Call the other team and tell them to prepare the weapons. Anyone that will come in our way, needs to be eliminated." I ordered and they nodded.

"You two, I want you to take her home safely. Nothing must happen to her on the way." I started looking at two of the bodyguards. They looked at Savannah and nodded.

"The rest, come with me to the mansion."

We all went our way and I walked Savannah to the car. The bodyguard settles in while I opened the door for her.

"Savannah, I'm so sorry that the date has to end like this. I promise I'll make it up to you." I sword and she sighed.

"Damien, I don't care about how the date end. It was fantastic. Now go and save Crawford, but please be careful and come back in one piece." She said and I nodded. I crashed my lips on hers, favouring every moment.

No one knows what will happen next...

I pulled away and she gave me an encouraging smile. She sat down in the backseat and I closed the door. The guy drove away and I went to my car.

I immediately made my way to the mansion. When I reached, I saw everyone in the front yard getting ready. The weapons were ready, on the grass. I walked to the information room and went directly to my hacker.

"Hack my last call, I want the exact location," I stated and he nodded. He immediately starts typing on the laptop and Zach walked in.

"How did he got Crawford?" I asked and he sighed.

"I don't know, we both went on our separate ways since we had different work to complete. When I tried calling him, he didn't up. I even told him to take at least 2 bodyguards with him but he never listened." Zach groaned at the last part.

"Boss got it."

I turned to the screen and saw the location. It was really close from here. He zoomed on the location and it was an old abundant warehouse.

"Set this location on every GPS," I ordered and he did it.

"Damien, you should wear the anti-bullet vest," Zach said and I nodded. I noticed that he was already wearing his.

"Get everyone in the front yard," I said before leaving the room. I walked to my office and got ready. I set my guns, grabbed my knife and put them in my boots, waistline and under the vest. I also put a tracker under my vest, just in case something went wrong.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah