{Chapter 30}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 30:Like father, like son...
~~~~~

Damien's pov:

I took the right side while Elijah went to the other side. I looked around at every single corner. This house was really big. I found a way to go to the backyard.

"Fucking leave me!"

It was her. She must be here.

"Not yet, you fucking bitch!"

That was a male voice. I frantically looked around and when my eyes landed on them, I saw red.

Savannah's pov:

I don't fucking believe him. He was trying to kiss me. He pinned me against the wall, my back hitting the hard surface hard. He put all his pressure on my arm as he press me onto the wall. I can felt that bruising later.

I was trying to knee him but he was smart enough to keep his legs closed tightly.

"Fucking leave me!" At this point, I don't care if I was shouting.

"Not yet, you fucking bitch." He hissed and he leaned toward my neck. I try to free my arms but he only tightened his grip, his nails digging in my skin.

Suddenly, I felt all the pressure taken away from me. I opened my eyes and I saw Damien on top of Luke. I didn't even realise when I closed my eyes.

Damien wasn't going easy. He kept punching Luke till he started to bleed. His eyes were closed, his cheeks bruised and his nose was bleeding. Luke wasn't even trying to protect himself since he was too weak. I walked to Damien and called him.

"Damien, let him," I said but he ignored me. I need to stop him before he kills him.

"Damien, please," I said louder and he stopped. He stepped away from Luke and glared at him.

"Damien," I said again and he looked at me. He didn't say anything instead he walked to me and grabbed my hand gently in his. He walked to the backyard and I followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking around.

"A place where we can talk." He said firmly.

We reached a place which was really beautiful. There were some lights on the side that lightened this place.

 There were some lights on the side that lightened this place

"Is your phone with you?" Damien asked as we stopped walking.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Text Elijah and tell him that you are with me. He was looking for you." Damien told me and I nodded. I took my phone and texted him.

I'm fine, I'm with Damien-S

I felt Damien's hand on my back. I looked at him and he was looking at my arm, his jaw clenched.

"You have red finger marks around your arms. And it's bleeding where he scratches you with his nails." He said, dangerously calm. I could tell he was holding himself from going back to him and beat him again.

He bought his fingers to the mark and press on it, making me hissed in pain. The area was still sore. He immediately pulls his hand away and clenched his fist.

"I'm okay," I said, trying to calm him down. He shakes his head no and reached out to unbutton his suit. He removed his suit and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Sit down." He said guiding to the seat. I sat down and he sat beside me.

"I'm sorry I didn't take your calls. I was in a meeting and I didn't call you back because I knew I would see you here. I should have called you." He sighed and I frowned.

"Damien, I understand. You were busy and you don't have to apologize for that." I said, looking at him. He wasn't looking at me through.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked glancing at me. I reached out to grab his hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I wanted to tell you that Luke came to the office and that he asked me about the bodyguard," I said and his head snaps to me.

"He noticed the bodyguard?" He asked and I nodded.

"Even I'm confused about how he noticed him. Like the bodyguard wasn't even wearing his suit." I said and he nodded looking at the ground.

"Did he say anything else? What did you reply?" He asked.

"I lied to him, I told him that I don't know what he was talking about." I said, "I told him that maybe the bodyguard wasn't a bodyguard and he was just a normal person having some coffee."

"You did great. I don't know how he recognised the bodyguard but I'll find out." Damien promised.

"When I came here, I was looking for the bodyguard but I couldn't find him. I was going to talk to him and tell him to stay hidden. Luke already know about him." I said and he looked at me.

"I told him not to come because I was coming here. I thought I would be able to protect you." He said making me frown.

"You thought? Damien, you protect me. He could have done worst but you stop him." I pointed out but he didn't reply.

I felt my phone vibrated and I grabbed it.

Sorry to interrupt your moments but you need to come back. Dad is pissed and I think we are going home.-E

Dad was pissed? What happened now?

What happened? I'm coming back-S

His reply was instant.

Mr Jones did some moves on mom and dad's pissed. Don't come in, meet us outside near the front door. Tell Damien that Crawford and Zach are with us-E

"Is everything alright?" Damien asked and I looked up at him.

"No, dad is pissed and he wants to go home. Apparently, Mr Jones did some moves on mom and dad isn't happy." I explained and he chuckled darkly.

"Like father, like son." He said standing up. I stood up and was about to remove the suit when his hand stopped me.

"Don't remove it, let it on. The marks are visible, and your parents will be worried about what happened to you."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah