{Chapter 45}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 45: I love this girl...
~~~~~

Damien's pov:

"She's a keeper."

I looked at Zach and he was smiling at me.

"I hope you will confess everything to her soon. She cried a lot and she was really worried about you." Zach explained.

"I did tell her that I love her but it was when I was laying on her laps while coming here." I sighed.

I didn't want to tell her this way. I was waiting for the perfect moment to confess it to her but it didn't happen. Life is really unpredictable. We never know what can happen next. After what happened yesterday, I could have died and never said those words to her. I feel bad.

We should always live in the present.

"Well, talk to her later and everything will be fine." Zach shrugged.

"What happened to Ian?" I asked, wanting to know what happened to him. I hope he's dead.

"Savannah told us to lock him and Luke in the basement until you are healthy enough to order us what to do with them." He explained.

"Savannah say that?" I asked and he nodded.

"Crawford asks her what she wanted to do with them and that was her reply. Deep down she knew that you wanted them more than she did. So, she told us to keep them in and you can decide about that later."

Wow, I love this girl. There is no doubt that I want to kill them, for everything they did. I want to make them suffer for messing what's mine.

The doors opened and Savannah stepped out of the bathroom at the same time Crawford stepped in.

"You're up." He said relieved, "I bought everyone breakfast."

Zach moved from the chair and let Savannah sit down. He went to the basket and started to take out our food.

-----

It was now 12:30 pm and the doctor was checking me. Zach informed me that they reported to the police station and Harry took the case.

"You're good. Nothing is wrong." The doctor said reading some papers.

"When can he go home?" Savannah asked standing near my legs.

"Well, I would like to keep him here to look after his wound-"

"I want to go home!" I stated, interrupting the doctor. He glanced at me before continuing to talk.

I just want to go home, relax on my bed, take a warm shower to remove the dirt on my body.

"He can go home but he will need to rest in bed. For a whole month." The doctor said, "I will write some medicines for him and tell you when he has to come back for his appointments."

"So he is discharged?" Crawford asked and the doctor nodded.

"Just sign some papers and you can take him home."

------

Here I was standing in front of my mansion. I had my arm wrapped around Savannah's shoulder to lean myself on her, slightly. I made sure to keep my pressure on my right leg since I didn't want to crush her with my weight. I couldn't lean on my other side since it was hurting too much.

"Let us take over Sav. The stairs are gonna be difficult." Zach said and she nodded. Crawford and Zach came to my side and I completely let my body lean on them.

We walked slowly to my room, which was upstairs and they had to stop a lot since the stairs made my side burned. We finally reached and they made me sat on the bed.

"I need to shower," I stated and they all looked at me as if I was crazy.

"You can't do that. Not right now." Savannah said while putting some pillow behind my back.

"I feel gross. I need to wash myself." I stated and they sighed.

"You can have a sponge bath." Zach shrugged.

"And how am I suppose to do that?" I asked and instead of replying to me, they both looked at Savannah.

"What?" She asked.

"Come on, it's not like you didn't see him naked before anyway," Zach said and I glared at him. I looked at Savannah since she didn't reply to him. She was looking down, biting her lips.

"Decided then, I'll make lunch," Crawford said.

"And I'll check out the prisoner. I'll be back shortly." Zach added.

They both waved at us before walking out of the room.

"You don't have to do it," I said, looking at Savannah and she shakes her head no.

"He isn't wrong." She replied. She helped me to stand up and we both walked to the bathroom. I wasn't wearing a shirt since I had my bandage on. She made me sit near the bathtub and turned the water on. She walked back to the drawers and took a towel since I don't have a sponge. She put it in the water and let it soak.

"We need to remove your clothes." She said walking toward me. I stood up, holding her arms and she proceeds to unzip my pants. This looked so bad right now. I can't help thinking about how I want her to take my dick out and suck on them.

"Seriously?"

I came out of my thoughts and looked at Savannah. She pointed at the big tent in my boxers and I shrugged.

"I can't help it, this looks so sexy right now," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm in a hoodie and a sweatpant. How can I be sexy?" She asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"You don't have to wear sexy clothes to look sexy," I said sincerely.

"Right," she replied looking up. I put my hand on her shoulder and made her look at me.

"You are beautiful in everything. I love you for the way you are, not by how you look." I said looking directly in her eyes.

"I love you too,"

I crashed my lips on her while being really careful about my side.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah