Chapter 1: Gaze & Event

Me after editing my old chapters and losing the old comments.

Y'all better comment.

-

-

Natalia's P.O.V

I reloaded my gun, pointing it at my cardboard target. When I applied pressure to the trigger, a bullet travel through the barrel of the gun hitting my target right between its eyes.

As I was about to take another shot, the door to the Shooting Range opened. On instinct I swiftly turned around, aiming my gun at the intruder.

The 'intruder' was my older brother, Andrey. "It's just me." He announced. I lowered my gun even though I wouldn't mind making him my next target.

"What do you want?" I inquired while slipping my gun into my bag. 

"Папа wants to see us." I immediately felt drained from the conversation that hadn't even happened yet. (Папа - Dad)

"Did he say why he wants to see us?" Andrey shook his head as I handed him my bag, walking past him.

"Are you aware I'm not your maid?" I shrugged.

"And are you aware I don't care?" I remarked which earned an eye roll from him as we left the Range going towards his car where his bodyguard, Ekaterina, waited for us.

"Why don't you use the guns at the Range like a normal person?" He asked while entering the car.

"I prefer my guns," I told him watching as Ekaterina started the car, waiting for us to get settled in the back.

"Are you ready, sir?" Ekaterina questioned my brother, he nodded allowing her to drive towards our family's manor.

"What do you think he's gonna tell us?" Andrey asked.

"Probably that you're adopted."

"We're twins."

-

A few minutes passed before we arrived at our manor, the second we went inside we were greeted by one of our maids. "Hello, Mr and Ms Petrov. Follow me." And we did, silently.