Chapter 31: Frustration & Club

-

Natalia P.O.V

I closed my room door, turning to Alessia. "What took you so long?" She asked, I shrugged fixing my hair.

"I was doing something."

"By 'something' you mean my brother." Alessia joked I chuckled, quickly changing the topic.

"Why did you come looking for me?" She shrugged when I asked this.

"I was bored and had nothing to do since my brother spends most of his free time with you, which was a good thing at first then I began to miss him, but don't let him know that." I grinned amused, knowing exactly how that felt.

"The real reason I'm here is that I need an outfit for tomorrow night." She informed me.

"For?" I asked as we went to Alessia's room. "For the afterparty of your catwalk," Alessia said as we walked inside the room going into her closet.

I gasped in realization, "I almost forgot about that. What are you going for?" I asked as looking through her closet.

"Sexy, sweet, or casual?" I added.

"Sexy?" Alessia said unsure.

"Ok sexy, do you want to check in my closet? You don't have many clothes here." Alessia nodded gratefully.

"You're a lifesaver."

"Let's go." We went back to my room, but before Alessia could walk in I stopped her.

"Wait here," I said remembering Alessandro was in the room.

"Why?"

"Just checking something."

"Just checking if my brother isn't half-naked in your room?" I laughed slightly as there was a possibility of that being true.

"Maybe." I slipped into my room seeing Alessandro laying against the bed, his shirt still unbuttoned as he waited on me.

I immediately walked over to him, he didn't hesitate to sit up once he saw me. "What did Alessia want?"

"Help with a dress," I informed him, he pulled me onto his lap allowing me to feel his hard member, his lips moved to my neck just like earlier.

"I want you right now, Natalia." He declared softly, pulling down the straps on my dress, I gasped in shock feeling his wet tongue running circles around my nipple, I quietly thanked myself for not wearing a bra. I was getting so lost in him, I almost forgot what I came to tell him.

"I swear I would love to, but I have to help you sister with the dress."

"Can't she buy one herself? She's a billionaire." He asked frustrated from being interrupted more than twice today. My hands slipped in his hair feeling his hand straying between my thighs once again.

"She insisted on me helping her since I'm going to the club too." Alessandro plopped kisses between my breasts, I closed my eyes letting out a sigh of pleasure.

"Which club?"

"Win—." I didn't complete that sentence, as he laid me on the bed, pulling my dress down, as he kissed every inch of my body he could see.

"Are you sure you have to help her?" He whispered as he slipped his hand in my panties, rubbing my clit, I arched my back slightly at the newfound pleasure, a moan slipped from my lips.

I pulled his lips to mine, my hand travelling to the bulge in his jeans, I stroked him through it earning a groan of desire from him as his dick got harder than earlier.

"I'm sure, she's right outside the door." He sighed taking his hand from my panties. "Alright." He said, but no one made any move to get up.

"I'll see you later." He nodded, my eyes moved to his lips.

"I suggest you don't do that."

I titled my head. "Why not?" Instead of responding, he pulled me back into a kiss.

"Are you guys done ye—Jesus I did not want to see that." We both pulled away hearing her enter, he quickly fixed my dress, hiding my breasts.

"Alessia knock next time. I'll leave you two alone." Alessandro said ready to get up, but I brought his lips to mine one last time. He pulled back, leaning into my ear. "I want to make you cum." He whispered, making me smile.

"I'm still here, you know," Alessia said, making him stand.

"Sadly. I'll see you later?" I nodded, answering his question while fixing my dress properly.

"Ok let's find you an outfit." We walked into my closet, looking through the racks of clothes trying to find one that fitted her the best.

I gave her a few choices, many she didn't like.

"No, this is too much skin," Alessia complained, as she shook her head.

"It looks good on you." I watched as she twirled in the tight sparkly pink-ish dress I gave her. 

It had a slightly deep V-neck and the dress stopped close to her mid-thigh. Her heels were see-through and her hair was pulled back, a few strands in her face giving me a view of her bright blue eyes.

"Not enough if you ask me." Alessia rolled her eyes, amused. "Fine, I'll wear it." I clasped my hands and smiled.

"Great, because I need to deal with this whole paparazzi thing with Alessandro." Alessia nodded, understanding.

"I'll get out of your way." We hugged briefly before she left.

When Alessia left with the dress and heels, I decided to take a shower before dealing with the situation at hand. I changed into my underwear and a robe before walking out of my room.

I walked over to my bed only to see a note, along with a rose.

I never thought you could fall in love. But we both know, all good things have to come to an end at some point. Maybe sooner than you expect.

Yours truly,
-R

I groaned, I was getting sick and tired of 'R' running around acting like the Dan Humphrey from Gossip Girl.

I picked up the note along the red rose, which reminded me of my late sister, Maria, who loved red roses, that was the reason I loved the colour red.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door making me flinch in surprise. "Who is it?" I asked.

-

Thanks for reading

Vote

&

Comment

Are you single or taken?

Lettuce is a member of the sunflower family