Chapter 18: Jealous & Pleasure

Before Natalia could say anything, her mother took the stage, microphone in hand.

"Hello everyone I want to thank you for coming, as you know we are celebrating my daughter, Natalia's engagement to Eric, my future son in law. Please make room for the happy couple for their first dance." Natalia sighed knowing her mother would do something like this, Eric held out his hand for her to take.

She knew she couldn't refuse him in front of everyone, her father would never let her hear the end of it. So she took his hand allowing him to lead her to the middle of the dance floor, just as the music began.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she moved her hands around his neck, as they moved to the beat of the music. "You look beautiful tonight." He whispered in her ear.

"Mhm." She couldn't be bothered to make small talk, her gaze went to Alessandro his hand was around Christie's waist as she talked to him, but Alessandro's eyes were on Natalia.

Natalia could feel and see his anger and annoyance from a mile away, which made her smile softly knowing that was exactly how she felt a minute ago.

"Kiss me," Eric whispered, she turned to him raising a brow. "And why would I do that?"

"We need to portray a happy couple, plus it would keep your parents off your back for the rest of the night." She glanced at Alessandro once again, seeing his attention was now on Christie. Natalia looked back at Eric shrugging.

"Fine." He brought Natalia into a kiss, just as the music ended. She didn't feel the sparks or emotions she would normally get when she kissed Alessandro, she wondered if she would ever feel that spark with some else.

Natalia pulled back slowly, her eyes immediately going back to Alessandro's but he wasn't there. Maybe the kiss was enough to let him let her go...but she didn't want that.

Natalia walked over to Alessia. "Where is Alessandro?"

"He left, probably couldn't stand the sight of you kissing someone else." She explained briefly.

"Where?"

"No idea, go look for him, I'll tell everyone you don't feel well and you went to get some rest." Natalia sent Alessia a smile, thanking her, before leaving.

She looked everywhere for Alessandro but he was nowhere to be found.

-

Soon Natalia gave up, she retired to her room. As soon as she got there she closed the door with the lock as she didn't want anyone to disturb her.

She sighed, closing her eyes and started to unbutton her dress.

Natalia heard someone clear their throat making her open her eyes, only to see Alessandro, leaning against her bathroom door.

"Sorry I didn't see you." She said.

"No need to apologize I was enjoying the show, please do continue." Natalia chuckled, walking over to him as she continued unbuttoning her dress, his eyes landing on her matching red underwear that had his member harder than the pistol in his holster.

As she soon as was in front of him, he wrapped his arm around her bringing her closer to him.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"For what?"

"That you had to see him kiss me."

"I would like to kill him, but what would that solve?"

"Rational thinking never thought you could do such a thing," She joked and his eyes met hers, and she felt tension building between them from the intensity of his gaze.