Chapter 38: You & Queen

Who is your least favourite character and why?

-

When I came downstairs I saw Olivia and Alessia talking quietly in the living room, hearing my footsteps they turned to me, "Natalia I just looked in the fridge and I have to say I'm disappointed. Where the fuck is the food?" I laughed lightly at Alessia's question. 

"I had the same reaction, Alessandro and I are buying groceries tomorrow, so we're ordering pizza or something tonight," I informed her, leaning against the couch head not realizing Alessandro was behind me until he slipped his hand around my waist. "You scared me," I whispered making him smile.

"How is it I can sneak up on you twice, but a trained killer can't?" I chuckled, shrugging knowing he had a point.

Alessandro moved my hair to my back as his hand caressed my face lovingly, "You are stunning, you know that?" I nodded, enjoying his random compliments and shows of affection.

"I'm hopelessly in love with you." He said softly placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I don't deserve you," I replied not used to this level of love being thrown my way without me asking for it, if anybody else did this I would feel utterly uncomfortable but when he did it, it felt natural, I felt amazing. He made me feel loved and that's all I could ask for.

"You do." He stated, planting a kiss on my forehead, I leaned into his chest letting out a sigh.

"You both are sickening," Alessia said making me smile, while Alessandro responded. "I'm sorry you're emotionally unavailable to have a relationship." Alessia gasped in shock, giving him a middle finger while I forced myself not to laugh at his remark.

"Are you both going to have a housewarming party?" I shrugged looking up at Alessandro for the answer but he was looking at me already.

"Do you want to?" He asked, "Do you want to?" I retorted.

"Dinner, just family though since you haven't been able to meet my other intolerable siblings." He said, I smiled.

"I haven't seen your family in a while, can I come?" Olivia asked him, he stared down at me. "You'll have to ask Natalia, not me." 

"Sure, why not?" I said giving her a soft smile which took a lot of effort.

"Trying to prove you're not jealous?" He inquired quietly so only I could hear.

"I don't have to prove anything because I'm not," I stated, he lets out a husky chuckle placing a small kiss against my neck, though the kiss was small the effect was great as goosebumps appeared against my skin.

"And that's our cue to go, Liv," Alessia said, catching his actions. We broke apart as I brought Alessia into a hug.

"Try not to get pregnant." She joked, I grinned nodding as I pulled back. "I'll do my best."

Olivia gave Alessandro a hug, but he made it quick. "Goodbye, Natalia it was nice to meet you," Olivia said, I smiled nodding.

"I know." Alessia shook her head amused at my actions before leaving the house with Olivia.

As soon as the door closed Alessandro turned to me, giving me a knowing look.

"What?" I asked, he shook his head walking over to the kitchen counter.

"Nothing." He looked through the food magazines that were placed at the edge of the counter, flipping through them. He said something to me but my brain didn't register it as my eyes roamed his body, loving the way his shirt hugged his frame, they soon travelled to his lips as they moved, that was when I noticed he was speaking to me.