Chapter 43: Partner & Test

-

When Alessandro and I got home, my family, his family, Christie and Olivia were inside, cooking and setting the table. "You made yourselves comfortable. Didn't you say this was a meeting Alessia?" I asked announcing our presence. 

"You both were taking too long, and since you wanted to have a family dinner, I invited everyone. You can have your meeting later." Alessia explained as she greeted me with a quick hug, before heading back in the kitchen to help her stepmother with the meal that was on the stove.

"I see it's too late to protest now," Alessandro stated, referring to the house filled with our family.

"Natalia is that blood?" My mother inquired looking at the orange dress I wore, I glanced at the ends of the dress seeing a bit of blood, lucky none had gotten on my skin. "Yes, Alessandro and I ran into a little...issue earlier, but it's handled," I told her earning some gazes.

"We'll explain later," Alessandro added to suppress the curious gazes. "I'm going to take a shower." Just as I was about to go upstairs, Alessandro slipped his hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he leaned into my ear.

"Can I join?" I smiled at his question, "I'd like that very much, but we'll have to be quick since they're here." He sighed, placing a kiss on my shoulder, I had to make sure no one was looking at us, luckily everyone was busy with their own tasks.

"I thought the perk of getting our own house would mean I'd get to take my time with you." I grinned softly, pulling back from him.

"When they're gone we'll make up for the lost time." He raised a brow, smiling at my suggestion as I took his hand in my, leading him upstairs to our bathroom.

Alessandro didn't hesitate to strip out of his clothes, I did the same knowing we only had a good 10 minutes to do what we wanted before someone came looking for us.

Our lips attached to each other like magnets as he backed me into the shower, making sure I didn't fall as we continued our steamy kiss.

I hadn't realized he turned on the water until warm water came pouring against my skin, he pulled back from the kiss, looking into my eyes heatedly, "Turn around." Was the order he gave and I didn't hesitate to listen.

He pressed me against the wall while slipping inside me with ease, I threw my head back as he began his slow but hard thrusts, his hands gripped my hips holding my body in place as my knees grew weak from the undeniable pleasure he was able to give me.

His tongue played against my neck making me shiver, pressing my body further against his skin. "Alessandro...faster." He did as told, speeding up his thrusts, drawing out moan after moan while also making sure I was ok with the pace he was going at.

The sound of our bodies meeting each other with every touch echoed throughout the bathroom and the room, our moans and groans following it. I honestly didn't care about who heard us anymore as I didn't have the strength to stop myself from releasing the built up pleasure from my lips, they called moans. 

"Shit..." Alessandro groaned in my ear.

He moved my head back as he kissed me taking away my breath, my body slowly becoming overwhelmed with ecstasy, "Oh my...Alessandro...right there." I moaned loudly breaking the kiss as he continuously hit my G-spot.

One last thrust was all it took for me to cum on his shaft, my body shook against him, my knees growing weak once again, but he held me up as he drew out my pleasure with slow strokes.

"Fuck Natalia..." He moaned in my ear as he came inside my walls, his hands tightening on my hips as he brought me closer to him, both of us wanting to feel each other's bodies.