Chapter 33: Conference & Red

-

Natalia's P.O.V

Alessandro left kisses against my body while spreading my legs, he positioned himself at my entrance before slowly entering me a loud gasp tore through my lips as my hands gripped his shoulder. He didn't waste any time as he began thrusting hard and deep.

Alessandro held my waist tightly, keeping me in place as he brought me blissful pleasure, "Natalia..." He moaned leaning into my ear, I placed kisses against his neck drawing out more moans from him.

The urgency to make me cum had him thrusting faster, I moaned loudly not caring who could hear me, everything we both had been feeling all day...everything we had been craving was being turned into this intense pleasure, my whole body was brimming with satisfaction.

"Oh my—Alessandro...Fuck." My back arched against his body, I pulled him closer needing to feel more of him, ecstasy washing over my senses as I came.

He slowed down his stroked drawing out my orgasm, he brought me into a kiss taking my breath away, I was sensitive to every thrust, every touch, Alessandro broke the kiss breathing heavily as he was almost over the edge.

"I'm—Oh God...I'm not—on the pill." I moaned out, soaking his dick with my orgasm once again, he quickly pulled out.

His sperm immediately shot onto my stomach, dress, thighs and the counter beneath.

"Natalia..." He groaned throatily, eyes closed as he let out the last of his pleasure. He rested his head against my shoulder, panting like me.

When we both caught our breaths, we decided to clean up. I stared at his sperm against my body which turned me on. For some reason, the sight was just so pleasing.

"Let me clean you up." I looked up at Alessandro who had a handtowel. "I want you to cum in my mouth next time," I stated, my eyes watching him wipe my stomach clean from his white, creamy, tas—

"What's stopping it from happening right now?" He asked suggestively as he moved his lips to my thighs, his tongue cleaned the cum that had landed on my thigh with ease.

I closed my eyes, loving the feeling of his warm tongue. "Not many men would taste their own sperm."

"Pussies." He said making me chuckle. "Come on, let's take a shower. Can I sleep in your room again?" I nodded as he carefully helped me off the counter, I pulled down my dress as he held my hand, bringing me out of the bar.

-

The next day

Alessandro and I walked into the press conference hand in hand, ready to hear the questions many wanted the answer to.

Before we had the chance to sit, everyone began throwing their questions at us. "Quiet down, one at a time." They immediately closed their mouths as Alessandro spoke.

They all raised their hands instead. Alessandro leaned over to me and whispered into my ear.

"You choose." I nodded, looking at the crowd of reporters. I chose one of the many men in a suit. "You."

"How long have you and Mr Anderson been together?"

"4 months."

Alessandro chose the next reporter. "Do you plan on having kids?" He looked at me who was shocked at the question, I didn't even think of that since we had basically just started dating.

"Maybe. You never know what the future holds," Alessandro said, glancing at me once again.

Then the next reporter asked. "Do you plan on getting married soon?" I wondered if she didn't hear that we had been dating for 4 months.