Chapter 3

Violetta went over Leon's house for rehearsal and it was a nice day, so they did their rehearsal outside in the sun and Leon had his shorts on but no top and Violetta had a vest and shorts on.

Leon: Okay, ready?

Violetta: Yeah.

They practised their dance, but Violetta fell into his arms and they looked into each other's eyes and Violetta kissed him unexpectedly and he kissed back then they pulled away.

Leon: Uh...

Violetta: I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.

Leon: Why don't we take a break? And go inside maybe we've been out in the sun too long.

They went inside to have a drink while having a laugh.

Leon leaned in and she did they kissed as Leon leaned her back on the sofa.

Violetta: Leon, take me to your bedroom.

Leon: Is that an order?

Violetta: Yes.

Leon lifted her up as she put her legs around his waist while not breaking the kiss, Leon carried her to his room and put her down on the bed when he leaned over her she moved up the bed, Leon took her shorts and her vest off, so she was just in her underwear. Meanwhile, Violetta took his shorts and boxers off with her feet.

Leon: Are you sure?

Violetta: Touch me like you do Leon.

Leon: Poor Diego will be heartbroken.

Violetta: I want to feel your touch on my body Leon.

Leon: Okay are you thinking straight?

Violetta: No, but I don't care now shut up and kiss me.

Leon did what she said, and they started doing it as Violetta could feel every touch on her body her heart was exploding because Diego's never made her feel that way every kiss they shared was more special and passionate than when Diego kisses her she never feels the same than with Leon.

Violetta: Oh, Leon this is an amazing experience with you.

Leon just moved over her, so she sat on him because he was tired which let Violetta take over, Violetta kissed his lips and she could feel his hands touching her butt until she sat on him while grinding him Leon moved his up her back to her bra to unhook while kissing her neck.

After they had the best night ever, they were just catching their breath while cuddling each other.

Leon: Well?

Violetta: That was amazing.

Leon: *Puts his hand through his hair* Yeah, even though we were supposed to be rehearsing the dance, but instead we landed up in bed together.

Violetta: *Moving onto his shoulder* Yeah, but I just couldn't wait I wanted to experience you.

Leon: Even though Diego's going to kill me for sleeping with his girlfriend.

Violetta: Oh well you make me happier than Diego.

Leon: Oh, yeah and how's that?

Violetta: Well, you understand me where Diego doesn't.

Leon: Well I try to understand you.

Violetta: And whenever we're together my heart races but when I'm with Diego we just have the same argument.

Leon: Well, don't talk about that now, just enjoy what important right now.

Violetta: And what's that?

Leon: Being in bed with me.

Violetta: *Enlaces her hand with his* I wish I could every day.

Leon: Well, your welcome to stay over if that's what you want.

Violetta: Really?

Leon: Yeah, then you can sleep in my arms for however long you want.

Violetta: *Cuddles into him* I'm already in your arms.

Leon: I know, but imagine sleeping in them hmm?

Violetta: Oh, yeah that's an amazing feeling.

Leon: Well, do it, your boyfriends not here.

Violetta: *Holds the blanket up to cover her body* I would love that.

Leon: *Grabs the blanket off her* You know, you don't have to cover your body from me right?

Violetta: I know, but I'm cold.

Leon: Babe, let go of the blanket.

As Violetta lets go of the blanket Leon kissed her neck which made Violetta moan while feeling his hand touching her left boob, while Violetta was trying to sleep she moved onto her side but closer to his chest while feeling Leon's hand playing with her breast.

Leon: Good night baby.

Violetta: *Moans while pushing herself closer to him* Good night sexy boy.

They fell asleep.

A/N

Thank you for reading.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman1

X