Chapter 12

Leon ~

I woke up next to a beautiful girl, I just can't believe I'm in Spain with the love of my life dancing in a show with her it just can't get better that's how much I love her I would do anything for her. I still had my arm around her as she had her fingers enlaced with mine tightly like she was having a nightmare, but I don't think that's the thing she just wants to hold me longer when I stroked her hair with my free hand to wake her up.

Leon: *Stroking her hair* Baby, wake up.

Violetta: Mm, morning handsome.

Leon: You look so beautiful asleep baby.

Violetta: Don't Leon, you know I hate you looking at me just in case I dribble.

Leon: Well, even if you did dribble, it would be sexy.

Violetta: Mm, what's the time?

Leon: *Looks at the clock on Violetta's side* it's 8 am.

Violetta: What time are we supposed to be meeting Antonio at the theatre?

Leon: Noon why?

Violetta: Because now I get the morning with you.

Leon: Uh, uh baby you are getting up.

Violetta: But, it's only 8 am it's too early to get up Leon.

Leon: *Kisses her earlobe* Okay, you can stay in bed for a while.

Violetta: And you, I want to stay with you.

Leon: I'm going to have a shower first then I'll sit on the bed with you.

Violetta: What but Leon...

Leon: Don't but me Violetta, let me go *Pulls his hand away*

Violetta: But I want you to stay with me.

Leon: Babe, I'm only in a shower, I'm not far I'm still in the room.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair as I got out of the shower I put a towel around my waist to walk out of the bathroom where I didn't see Violetta in bed, she was out on the balcony.

Leon: Babe, I'm back now.

Violetta: Did you enjoy your shower? *Facing her back to him*

Leon: Yeah, why aren't you in bed I thought it was too early for you to get up.

Violetta: *Still facing away from him* Oh, I needed fresh air.

Leon: Babe, why aren't you facing? Is it because I'm naked because you've seen me in a towel before?

Violetta: *Looks at him with red eyes* Because I don't want you to see me like this.

Leon: Hey, why are you crying?

Violetta: *Sobs* I got a phone call from my dad.

Leon: What did he want?

Violetta: Leon, Angie's leaving for France.

Leon: Isn't that good news?

Violetta: She got a job there Leon and I'm going to lose her.

Leon: No, baby you're not going to lose her, just because she's gone to France, she's still your aunt nothing going to change that.

Violetta: But I can't lose her Leon.

Leon: Come here, baby.

Violetta walked to me as I set her down on the bed, I cuddled her while she cried.