Chapter 15

Leon woke up and went into the shower while Violetta was asleep when she woke up and couldn't see Leon she panicked and screamed his name.

Violetta: *Looking around* Leon?

Leon: *Walking into the room* Yeah, I'm here baby.

Violetta: Have you had a shower?

Leon: Yeah, baby.

Violetta: Aww, Leon why did you do that?

Leon: Do what baby? Have a shower?

Violetta: Yeah, I wanted to have a shower with you.

Leon: Well, you'll be having a shower on your own.

Violetta: I know what will make you have a shower with me?

Leon: What?

Violetta pulled him close to her and kissed him as he kissed her back, she gripped his back and one hand on his lower back, as Leon pulled away Violetta looked at him.

Leon: I know, where this is going, but we haven't got time.

Violetta: Aww, please Leon.

Leon: No, baby, we got a show to do.

Violetta: Please Leon, we'll be quick.

Leon: *Fell onto his back* I can't argue with you, I too weak.

Violetta: *Got on top of him* Well, then.

Leon held onto her thighs while she was sitting on him as Violetta went down to his boxers and pulled them down as she saw his c**k throbbing as she started teasing him.

Leon: Babe, don't tease me.

Violetta ~

I stopped teasing him when he told me and I just sucked on his d*ck as I felt it on the back of my throat I could feel liquid hit my throat, it felt good while I heard him groan which meant he liked it and then I let go of him, while kissing his I kissed from his chest to his lips before I could finish he rolled over me after taking my pyjama bottoms off me he started to lick the inside of my leg I moaned until I felt my stomach explode from his tongue.

Violetta: Leon, I'm so close.

Leon: How? I haven't got anything in you.

Violetta: Your tongue is turning me on.

Leon: Babe, you won't have liquid with me licking you.

Violetta: Then put your d*ck in me, Leon, I want you to make me come.

Leon: I can't, baby.

Violetta: But, why?

Leon: Because we have a show to do and I haven't got any protection.

Violetta: Neither have I, but I don't care Leon.

Leon: Babe you would kill me If I got you pregnant.

Violetta: Please Leon, I can handle it, we've been together for a few weeks now and we are engaged Leon so maybe we could have a baby.

Leon: Babe, we're not ready for that yet.

He got up and put his boxers back on along with his jeans while buckling his belt he then found a shirt to wear while Violetta was staring at him because she couldn't believe he wasn't ready for a baby.

Leon: Come on baby, I'm sorry if I upset you, but it's true we're not ready for a baby yet, so why don't you go have a shower and get changed so we can get ready for the show.