Chapter 20

After some time, Leon and Violetta went to Violetta's house when they got inside Violetta started shouting at Leon.

Violetta: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU.

Leon: What?

Violetta: THE WAY YOU TALKED TO ALEX, HE WAS JUST BEING NICE AND YOU TREATED HIM LIKE SH*T.

Leon: Oh, give me a break did you see the way he was checking you out?

Violetta: No, he wasn't, he's new to the Studio Leon give him some slack.

She picked up her phone to see any messages until Leon took her phone off her.

Leon: Oh, so now you're defending him?

Violetta: *Sighs* I'm not defending him; I'm just saying the way you treated Alex it wasn't fair.

Leon: Do you know what?

Violetta: What?

Leon: If you think Alex is such a great guy why you don't go do a duet with him.

He was about to go to the kitchen when Violetta grabbed his hand and pulled him close to her.

Violetta: I'm sorry Leon, I have a lot on my mind, okay, along with Francesca leaving, the worst thing is that we are arguing and that's the least of my worries right now I need you the most.

Leon: Babe, it's not fair how you treat me though, but your right I shouldn't have talked to Alex like that he's new to the Studio and if he gets in he will just be a classmate which means we welcome him, I'm sorry it just scared me that's all because he thinks he's going to steal you away from me.

Leon kissed her and she kissed back passionately and then they hugged.

Violetta: *Pulled away* Leon?

Leon: *Knows what she's going to say* No, baby not now.

Violetta: Please, Leon.

Leon: No, baby what did you mean by Francesca leaving?

Violetta: She's going to Italy.

Leon: What? How do you know?

Violetta: She told me when she came around earlier after you left.

Leon: Well, Broduey is throwing a party tomorrow night and Francesca looked happy.

Violetta: Yeah but she doesn't want anybody to know yet.

Leon: How about we go out for dinner?

Violetta: Or we could... *Holds the belt of his jeans*

Leon: Hmm. *Puts his hand around her waist*

Violetta: Plan our wedding where we are still engaged.

Leon: Oh, I thought you wanted me?

Violetta: Well, I do but I do also want to marry you.

Leon: Okay, well how about we make dinner and then we can sit down on the sofa with a film and do some arrangements.

Violetta: Really?

Leon nodded and she jumped on him happily, after some time they made dinner and sat down sofa to eat after they ate, they put a film on, and Violetta was looking at wedding things.

Until the door interrupted them when Leon answered the door he saw the guys and girls.

Francesca: Hey you two

Camila: Oh, my god Violetta is looking at wedding things YOU TWO ARE ENGAGED AHHHHH!!!!!

Leon: Oh, yeah, we didn't tell you in Madrid Violetta proposed to me.

Boys: Wait a minute, she proposed to you what about her kissing Diego?

Violetta: That was after we got engaged which was weird because Diego even saw us get engaged.

Andres: Congratulations both of you.

Federico: Oh my god my brother is engaged.

Leon: Where have you been Federico? I haven't seen you for ages.

Federico: Oh, I've been doing some things for Youmix since they have given me a position to be the star of Youmix.

Leon: Wait a minute you're the star of Youmix are you being serious?

Federico: Yeah.

Leon: I'm so proud of you bro.

They hugged.

A/N

A/N

Thank you for reading.

I love you all.

I hope you enjoying my book.

2 more chapters left.

Rebeccaxchapman1

X