Chapter 10

Then they went to the studio, Leon pecked Violetta's cheek before leaving her to see the guys, while Violetta went to see the girls, they were talking about something and went quiet when she walked in.

Francesca: Ugh, Diego is a jerk.

Camila: Broduey thinks that we are getting back together and we're not.

Violetta: Hey girls, let me guess you're talking about guys?

F/C: Yes.

Violetta: I have never been so happy; you Leon are really different from Diego.

Cami: *Looking at her neck* What's that on your neck? Oh my god, Violetta Maria Castillo you sneaky bitch.

Violetta: What?

Francesca: Leon David Vargas gave you a hickey *Screams of excitement* You naughty girl.

Violetta: Oh, he must have done it, in the shower earlier because we just cuddled last night.

Francesca: Is he at your house or are you at his house?

Violetta: I'm at his house for a week, because my Dad is on a business trip with his family.

Francesca: That's sweet, so Leon's taking care of you?

Violetta: Yeah, basically.

Camila: Yeah, Broduey has changed so much it's like I barely know the guy anymore.

Francesca: You were so lucky Leon was new to the Studio because he was your partner for the dance.

Violetta: Oh, god girls the assignment is today we better get going.

They went to the zoom and saw everyone sat down.

Marotti: Welcome to the dance contest for Spain remember you people at home can vote for your winner by watching them dance, so Let's welcome Federico and Naty.

Marotti: Clap, clap wasn't that good? Next up its Broduey and Camila.

Marotti: And we will be right back with three more dancers coming up after this.

Director: Cut.

Leon walked past the singing room where he saw Violetta talking to Francesca.

Leon: Babe, I need a favor

Francesca: I'll leave you two to talk.

She left them alone.