Chapter 22

At the party.

Leon and Violetta arrived at the party and they went to sit down with everyone, Andres asked Leon to come to get a drink with him as he was about to leave, but Violetta gripped his hand down to her lap.

Leon: Babe what do you want for a drink?

Violetta: I'll have anything you have.

Leon: Are you sure? Because I'm having alcohol, your dad wouldn't be happy if you have the same as me.

Violetta: Okay, I'll have lemonade and lime instead.

Leon: I'll be back now.

Leon went with Andres to get a drink as they went to the bar Violetta sat with the girls because the guys left with Leon.

Francesca: So, how come you're not at home with Alex?

Camila: Yeah Violetta I thought you were coming after you helped Alex.

Violetta: I was but you and Leon were right I should be here where this is mine and Leon's last night being fiancé and Fiancée.

Camila: Oh, did you tell your dad?

Violetta: Oh, no.

Francesca: Did you skype Angie to tell her as well?

Violetta: No, oh my god girls I'm getting married tomorrow and I haven't even told my Aunt or my dad.

Francesca: Well, you got tonight.

Violetta: I know, but Angie won't be able to make it now.

Francesca: I know but at least she knows.

Ludmila: Hi girls wow isn't this a cool party.

Camila: What are you doing here Ludmila?

Ludmila: Well, it's the party, of course, I'm going to come.

Violetta: Girls be nice.

After some time, the guys came back apart from Maxi, Broduey and Andres where they were on stage singing.

While they were singing Leon sat down next to Federico because they were continuing their chat. As Diego walked up to them Violetta looked at Leon.

Diego: Can I join you?

Federico: Sure, why don't you sit down next to Violetta.

Violetta: On seconds thoughts I need to use the restroom Camila come with me.

Camila went to the restroom with her as Diego sat next to Federico and joined in their discussion, but he found out about Leon's secret thanks to Federico.