Chapter 18

Leon pulled away from her and pulled him closer.

Leon: Let's walk baby.

Violetta: Okay. *Takes his hand*

They were walking and holding hands while walking then they came to the amazing place ever as Violetta let go of Leon's hand to walk ahead of him.

Leon: So, I'm guessing you like it here.

Violetta: It's an amazing place, it's just like the place you took me.

Leon: Where I took you? Where did I take you?

Violetta: Don't you remember?

Leon: No baby because I haven't taken you anywhere.

Violetta: Oh, well it must've been with Diego.

Leon: *Sighs* There's the name again.

Violetta: Oh, come on Leon you know Diego and I were together for a while.

Leon: Babe, I'm done I can't keep pretending anymore is it true Diego sent you a video while I was asleep?

Violetta: Well...

Leon: No, baby don't well just give me a yes or no, I don't want a long answer just a simple yes or no.

Violetta: Okay, then yes, he did.

Leon: I'm so done.

Violetta: *Holds his hand* What do you mean?

Leon: Do you still have feelings for Diego?

Violetta: No babe, I don't like Diego anymore especially not like that.

Leon: Why is it whenever he's around you blush?

Violetta: I don't, I'm blushing because of you.

Leon: Don't act innocent Violetta, it doesn't suit you.

Violetta: How am I acting innocent?

Leon: I don't know ignore me; I'm overacting I'm sorry.

Violetta: No, Leon it's not that easy to ignore you when you're like this.

Leon: When I'm like this, be serious, okay then fine answer me this why did you propose to me when we were in Madrid when we haven't even talked about getting married?

Violetta: Wait a minute, you think I proposed to you to make Diego jealous?

Leon: I don't know did you?

Violetta: No, I proposed to you because I love you, if you have doubts then why did you say yes?

Leon: Show me the video that he sent.

Violetta: What?

Leon: SHOW ME THE VIDEO HE SENT TO YOU.

Violetta: YOU WANT MY PHONE?

Leon: Just show me for f*ck sake.

Violetta: Fine.

Violetta got up on her phone and gave it to Leon when Leon watched the Video he saw Diego singing a song to her which made him clench his jaw of rage.

Violetta: There happy?

Leon: Wow, you didn't even delete it, I can't believe this.

Violetta: Your so dramatic Leon, it's just a stupid video.

Leon: Oh, it's just a video isn't it? Not something you can look at every time you miss him.

Violetta: Urgh Leon...