Chapter 4

Leon woke up next to Violetta and she was peacefully sleeping on his chest as she was making sweet sighs in her sleep.

Leon: Baby, wake up.

Violetta: Mm, five more minutes. *Cuddles into him*

Leon: We got the studio, come on.

Violetta: Just let me kiss you *Pulling his head close to her lips*

Leon: You know Diego's not going to be happy with you sleeping with your dance partner hmm?

Violetta: Your body is my drug.

Leon: Really?

Violetta: Yeah, once I have you, I can't get enough of you.

Leon: Well, get dressed because you must face Diego and later, we got Gregorio.

Violetta: I don't want to go Leon; please can we call in sick?

Leon: No, get up otherwise I won't sleep with you again if this is how you are going to be like this in the mornings.

Violetta: Okay, I'll get up, but don't stop sleeping with me, Leon.

Leon: You have a boyfriend to sleep with.

Violetta: He doesn't trust me or understand me as you do.

Leon: Really.

Violetta: I just wish he would love me as you do.

Leon: Since when did I say I love you?

Violetta: You know what I mean if you did love me, I wish he knows what that love means.

Leon: Oh, you mean tells you how much you mean to him and all that stuff.

Violetta: Yeah, but he just thinks its crap but it's not it's showing people what they really mean to each other.

Leon: But I don't think Leon is that kind of guy, no offence.

Violetta: But I know he is, but he just hides it

Leon: Then if you believe that he's that type of guy why are you sleeping in my bed hmm?

Violetta: I guess I just don't know how that feels because Diego doesn't want that type of love.

Leon: Yeah, well get up because otherwise, you're not going to have a relationship anymore.

Violetta: Okay but isn't dance class going to be weird because I might jump on you.

Leon: Well, we will avoid that because otherwise, we will never get our dance dome.

Violetta and Leon got changed before leaving for the Studio, but they couldn't go in together where people would get suspicious of them especially Diego. As Violetta walked into the Studio, Diego cut her off walking by standing in front of her.