Chapter 21

After a while, the guys and girls left after sorting through wedding arrangements with Leon and Violetta, but Violetta was tired so she went up to bed earlier while Leon was doing a few surprises like the honeymoon arrangements he then went up to bed after putting everything away and rested beside Violetta.

The next morning.

Leon ~

I was looking at Violetta sleeping I love staring at her when she's sleeping it's like she's peaceful and Alex has just met Violetta but I still don't like the guy where he might start having feelings for her and I don't want to lose her, but I can't be afraid where she proposed to me and I love her I'm happy to have her in my life without worrying of anyone taking her off me.

Violetta: Leon, stop staring at me. *Turns to her side*

Leon: I can't help it, your beautiful *Leans over her* And besides your mine to look at.

Violetta: Mm.

Leon: What's mm?

Violetta: I'm so excited for our wedding.

Leon: Well, when do you want to get married?

Violetta: How about tomorrow?

Leon: Wow, a bit fast isn't it?

Violetta: No, it can't come soon enough.

Leon: Okay, then we will get married tomorrow.

They kissed for a while until they started to strip each other Violetta rolled over him while kissing him, they had the best morning ever.

After some time, they pulled away and I got dressed to go to the Studio when they arrived at the studio Violetta walked in while Leon was talking to the guys, as she walked in she saw Alex.

Alex: Hey Violetta.

Violetta: Hey Alex.

Alex: So, I'm taking the music exam.

Violetta: Really? What instrument are you going to play?

Alex: Piano, but I haven't got one.

Violetta: Well, come by my house and you can use my piano I an even help you if you want me too.

Alex: Thank you, here put your number in my phone.

She put her number in his phone and gave it back it to him.

Violetta: I'm free tonight if you want to come by.

Alex: What about Leon?

Violetta: He's going out with the guys tonight.

Alex: Oh, okay shall I come around your house at 8 pm.

Violetta: Sure, that's fine.

Alex: And I'll bring some wine so we can have some fun or something like that.

Violetta was about to answer when she felt a hand gripping her waist.