Chapter 5

Rehearsal with Leonetta.

Violetta: Let's just get this over with.

Leon: Oh, so that's how you're going to treat me from now on?

Violetta: Look, I love Diego, we have sorted through our differences, and you won't come in between us.

Leon: Oh, really? So, what last night meant nothing to you?

Violetta: Look, I'm here to talk, I'm here to rehearse for this assignment okay, let's talk about the assignment, okay?

Leon: *Whispers in her ear teasing her* You know, you don't want that, you wish you could just put your lips on mine, but you can't.

Violetta: *Moves away from him* Look, I'm not into you okay, as I told you I love Diego he's my boyfriend and you're just my friend.

Leon: Really, that's what you think we are friends?

Violetta: YES, LEON, I HAVE JUST MET YOU AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE THINGS WITH DIEGO JUST FOR SOME HOT GUY THAT COMES TO THE STUDIO, YOU GET ME!!

Leon: Did you just call me hot?

Violetta: What? Now you are twisting my words, sexy guy.

Leon: Sexy?

Violetta: *Puts her hands around his neck* What the hell, just kiss me, Leon.

Leon kissed her and she jumped on him while Leon put his hands on her butt pushing her against his crotch.

Leon: *Pulls away* Diego's not going to be happy.

Violetta: Forget him, he doesn't make me feel the way you do.

Leon: Okay, what about we finish rehearsing then continue this at my place hmm?

Violetta: Okay.

They finished rehearsing and got changed when it was the end of the class Leon and Violetta left together without anyone noticing they were gone, once they reached Leon's house and went inside, Violetta gripped his shirt to pull him closer to her.

They made their way upstairs and started stripping each other piece by piece very slowly, to enjoy more of the night, once Leon stripped Violetta bare, he leaned her over the bed, so she was on her stomach. After they did it, they were having a cuddle while talking.

Leon: We always land up in bed together.

Violetta: we have a sexual connection.

Leon kisses her again and she rolled on top of him until Leon pulled away.

Leon: I'm thirsty.

Violetta: Me too.

Luckily, Leon brought them drinks up they took a sip and kissed again while moving around the bed and showering each other with kisses.

A/N

Thank you for reading.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman.