Chapter 6

They cuddled after a while.

Violetta: Mm, that was amazing.

Leon: I thought you loved Diego?

Violetta: Our relationship is coming to an end.

Leon: And what about our relationship?

Violetta: It's just starting.

Leon: Be my girlfriend?

Violetta: I already see you as my boyfriend.

Leon: Really?

Violetta: Yeah Leon.

Leon: Well, I see you as my girlfriend, but I don't think we should tell Diego or anyone yet.

Violetta: Your right, because Diego doesn't want to lose me, so we'll keep us a secret for a while.

Leon: Yeah, good idea.

Violetta: But do you think we will break up?

Leon: Nah, we'll have our time in the nights.

Violetta, yeah that's true.

Leon: We better get up.

Violetta: *Cuddles up to him* I don't want to though.

Leon: Otherwise, Diego will be asking you questions again, and you'll have another argument.

Violetta: I'm at your place so he won't know.

Leon: No, but he will if goes to your house and finds out you're with me.

Violetta: Yeah, but Angie and my dad doesn't even know I'm here so they could just say that I'm at the studio.

Leon: Yeah, but you wouldn't be there if he does go and find you.

Violetta: *Holds him close* Are you tired of me already?

Leon: No beautiful I just don't want you to get in trouble because of me.

Violetta: Oh, right.

Leon: Yeah especially, since I'm the new guy that you've been sleeping with.

Violetta: Yeah, but I love you.

Leon: I love you too, but Diego loves you as well Violetta, and your kind of cheating on him.

Violetta: Oh please, he wouldn't care even if I kissed you in front of him.

Leon just looked at her.

Violetta: Why are you looking at me like that for?

Leon: Because your beautiful baby.

They got up after one kiss as they went to the studio, Violetta went into the zoom where Francesca and Camila were.