Chapter 11

Violetta and Leon were walking out of the zoom holding hands, while Violetta was talking about going to Spain together as she was really excited but then Marotti came behind along with Diego and Francesca, Violetta stood by Francesca while Leon stood by Diego and Marotti.

Marotti: Okay, you will be leaving tomorrow afternoon, so pack some things where you will be there for a few days. Do you understand?

They nodded.

Violetta: Guys, this is dream come true we get to go to Madrid and perform for the fans.

Leon: Violetta's right we need to enjoy this where this is a great opportunity for us.

After a while, Herman came home early from his business when he saw this dance contest online from his colleague and learnt that she was going to Madrid.

Herman: Leon, I'm disappointed in you

Leon: Why?

Herman: My daughter isn't going to Spain.

Leon: How is that my fault?

Marotti: Herman, it's okay Antonio is going as well.

Herman: I don't care, she's not going.

Violetta: I thought you were on your business trip?

Herman: I was, until I saw you and Leon dance, I didn't want you to win because I didn't want you to go to Spain.

Leon: Baby come here.

Violetta ran into Leon's arms and cried in his chest.

Leon: Are you happy now, Herman?

Herman: No, what have you been doing to my daughter?

Leon: What?

Herman: Well, look she's got a red mark on her neck.

Violetta: I have a rash dad.

Herman: DON'T GIVE ME THAT I KNOW WHAT A HICKEY LOOKS LIKE, I USED TO GIVE YOUR MOTHER ONE AND YOU CAN'T LIE TO ME!!!

Leon: Okay, hang on, I'm confused are you mad because she's going to Spain, or are you upset because I gave her a hickey?

Herman: Okay, fine you can go to Spain, but I don't want Violetta and Leon sharing a room.

Leon: There you go, baby.

They went home and packed, while Violetta was packing her suitcase, Leon went to her house to pick her up as they were leaving today instead of tomorrow, they walked to the studio holding hands.

Leon: Baby, Are you okay?

Violetta: Yeah, it's just wanted to sleep with you in Spain for you to keep me warm.

Leon: Well, how about this if you get cold or if you can't sleep, I'll leave my door open a jar so you can come into me but if you don't want to then that's fine.