Chapter 23 *Final Chapter*

Things have changed as months went on Leon and Violetta were apart from now where Lara started getting closer to Leon which made Leon start getting closer to her and further away from Violetta, which made Violetta have doubts with them always hanging out so she broke up with him.

Violetta didn't have anyone to talk to anymore since she's had an argument with her dad, Angie was in France and the main person she loved was more interested in his ex than in her. But Violetta still had her girls that's the one thing she wouldn't lose them.

Francesca: How about You, me and Camila have a slumber party maybe it will cheer you up.

Violetta: I don't think anyone, or anything can cheer me up.

Francesca: Violetta you made the decision to end things with Leon.

Violetta: I just thought I was losing him, so it was better to let him go because I loved him, who am I kidding I still love him.

Francesca: Well, at least you can say that because when you broke up with Diego you were never this bad.

Violetta: Don't make fun of me, Francesca Leon was important to me I love him.

Francesca: Then go get him back Violetta.

Violetta: You know what your right I need to get him back before it's too late.

Violetta got dressed and went to find Leon at the Studio until she asked around to see where he was and Ludmila grabbed her hand.

Violetta: Have you seen Leon?

Ludmila: Yeah, I have, follow me.

Violetta went with Ludmila to the classroom and she saw Leon kissing Lara.

Which made her walk out of the room as Ludmila grabbed her hand tightly

Ludmila: You have no right to be here, as you can see, he's moved on with Lara, so now you can go back to your precious Diego

Violetta: Get off me Ludmila, *Realises something* Oh, my god did you plan this? Did you want me to see Leon kiss Lara?

Ludmila looked at her and Violetta went back into the room and shouted Leon's name.

Violetta: LEON!!!!

Leon: What?

Violetta: Please I'm sorry can we talk?

Lara: You broke his heart so now he's mine.

Leon: Look, Violetta, we need time to think about what we are doing.

Violetta: Oh, so you kissing Lara is you taking time to think, you are such a liar Leon how much time do you need to be away from me huh?

Leon: YOU BROKE UP WITH ME I DIDN'T BREAK UP WITH YOU!!!!!

Lara: Exactly, you have no right to tell Leon what to do.

Violetta: Oh, shut it nobody is talking to you, I'm talking to Leon.

Lara: Excuse me? What did you say?

Leon: Okay, calm down.

Violetta: I knew this was going to happen, I knew she would come between us.

Leon: Violetta, you are the one who let Lara come between us.

Lara: I'm still here you know.

Violetta: Nobody cares about you.

Lara was offended with Violetta objections and Leon walked away because he couldn't cope with the fight and arguments with Violetta.

As Violetta left the studio she just laid back on her bed and thought of the memories of Leon.

The End...

A/N

Thank you for reading.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman1

X